2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Every time I see these, I think about the guy that microwaved his, and melted his lace flaps.
If I remember correctly, he was trying to stretch out the material.

That’s hilarious. Did he really think that would work?

On a side note, I just got back from wearing them Christmas shopping. I should have known better. My dogs are barking! Pretty funny we both decided today to wear the 2 most uncomfortable dunks in eons.

Supposedly coming back in 2021? :nerd:

EpJiROnW8AslPiX

Supposedly coming back in 2021? :nerd:

EpJiROnW8AslPiX

One of my bigger regrets as a sneakerhead. Trail Ends sat in my local spot. They were on clearance for as low as $60 and I still didn't budge. Didn't care too much for them when they first dropped. I grew to admire them over time though...

That’s hilarious. Did he really think that would work?

On a side note, I just got back from wearing them Christmas shopping. I should have known better. My dogs are barking! Pretty funny we both decided today to wear the 2 most uncomfortable dunks in eons.
From Internet:
As long as there is no metal on the shoes (tips of shoelaces, ringlets around lace holes, etc.), put the shoes in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. ... This works because the shoes heat up and, by tying them very tightly while they are still warm, they form to the shape of your foot, making them more comfortable.

So many better things SB could retro. They’ll just keep riding the TS train. Get crazy. Retro the Paris dunks or the Unkles.
I TOTALLY agree. The Dunk SBs (or Pro or Pro B) have been around for almost 20 years. There’s sooooo many more pairs that they could retro that are WAY better than these. They’re dope IMO, but like you said, they’re leaning heavy on the Travis hype.

Sorry don't flow this thread so sorry if already discussed. Were EP issues common on these? Left shoe is straight. Right shoe heel is straight. Right shoe toe looks like the black and grey were inverted. Way more black on the right toe. Not a huge deal but was curious if this was common or I just got hit by that random Nike QC.

20201214_105843.jpg
20201214_105857.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry don't flow this thread so sorry if already discussed. Were EP issues common on these? Left shoe is straight. Right shoe heel is straight. Right shoe tongue looks like the black and grey were inverted. Way more black on the right toe. Not a huge deal but was curious if this was common or I just got hit by that random Nike QC.

20201214_105843.jpg
20201214_105857.jpg
It’s all good. Good to see the Air Max boys in here! Yeah, the EP issues are extremely common on that shoe. Some have even WORSE EP issues. SB didn’t do a great job on that release.

Last edited:
Sorry don't flow this thread so sorry if already discussed. Were EP issues common on these? Left shoe is straight. Right shoe heel is straight. Right shoe tongue looks like the black and grey were inverted. Way more black on the right toe. Not a huge deal but was curious if this was common or I just got hit by that random Nike QC.

20201214_105843.jpg
20201214_105857.jpg

Thanks for always being helpful in AM1 thread....

yeah, super commonplace issues, I'd say you made out good compared to some of the ones we saw

It’s all good. Good to see the Air Max boys in here! Yeah, the EP issues are extremely common on that shoe. Some gave even WORSE EP issues. SB didn’t do a great job on that release.
Thanks for always being helpful in AM1 thread....

yeah, super commonplace issues, I'd say you made out good compared to some of the ones we saw
Appreciate it guys. And yea when they jacked a classic AM colorway I couldn't NOT cop. Would love to see of the Dunk colorways flipped to AM.

Back
Top Bottom