2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got these in hand from End. Not too bad but the 99s are way better. Wish they had the og nylon tongue too. But these will do.
20201214_103348.jpg

I guess I am 5% - I HATE the resale market! I wanted the Ambush Hi's SOOOO bad, but can't pay $550 resale. If I could afford it I would, that's the sad part.

Pretty much everyone is out to resell nowadays
It’s gotten out of hand
I feel like 5% of people who are able to cop actually want the shoes to wear
Yeah, I’m definitely in the 5%. I’ll NEVER knock anyone’s hustle, but I’m not gonna act like I’m a fan of or support how reselling has transformed the shoe game. The shtty thing is the perpetual cycle reselling has created. Everyone is basically forced to try for everything, as the percentages of hitting anything is so damn low. You’re swinging to either luckily hit something you actually want, which is what we all want, or you’re swinging for pairs you don’t really want, but have to use towards flipping for the pairs you want yet missed on. A vicious fking cycle.

LA vs CHI
8AF6DF49-7B58-4904-8772-7430620DF785.jpeg

Those LA - SB Lows are Clean AF.

is it just me or are dunk SBs finally dying down slowly again? Heard a few people say to dump all the chunky dunkys ASAP.

I hope so! I would love to add a couple nice SB Low's to the collection. I have never even tried one on before. I really only started buying more shoes over the last couple years so, they have always been fairly unobtainable during my time being around.

Yeah, I’m definitely in the 5%. I’ll NEVER knock anyone’s hustle, but I’m not gonna act like I’m a fan of or support how reselling has transformed the shoe game. The shtty thing is the perpetual cycle reselling has created. Everyone is basically forced to try for everything, as the percentages of hitting anything is so damn low. You’re swinging to either luckily hit something you actually want, which is what we all want, or you’re swinging for pairs you don’t really want, but have to use towards flipping for the pairs you want yet missed on. A vicious fking cycle.
Totally agree with this statement

Back
Top Bottom