2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2017 actually was a good year for Nike Sb tho
Some good releases for sure. I liked the black pigeons. But that year was also littered with elites and IW pairs that were like daggers on foot. Even so, the best pairs were high>low or low>high re-releases, nothing really original or new.

My point is there wasn't much to talk about which is why the thread moved slower. There were also far fewer releases across the board than 2019/20.

I wouldnt call it a great year lol but that's just me. I loved my Capmbell Hi's but the build on those are awful.. I remember being sad at how lifeless the padding was and just wondering 'Do they actually expect folks to skate in these?' and I dont even skate :lol:

Nike Dunk High “Syracuse”
Color: White/Orange Blaze
Style Code: DD1399-101
Release Date: Spring 2021
Price: $110
1608052958345.jpeg
1608053016580.jpeg
1608052998839.jpeg
1608053046678.jpeg
grade school sizing

it's all preference, i get it and strangeloves are sick and turdunkens are dope, but would i take either of those over chunky dunks? never in life would i ever and I'm not taking into consideration value AT ALL. strictly theme, story, execution, looks, etc. it's the absolute pinnacle of any dunk of recent years IMO.

I waited on Golden Rods and still ended up overpaying .. I just have to laugh because I didn't see that coming and its like you can't win :lol: but at least I'll have them finally. I got a feeling they might do more College Color Hi's next year after these and Michigans.

it's all preference, i get it and strangeloves are sick and turdunkens are dope, but would i take either of those over chunky dunks? never in life would i ever and I'm not taking into consideration value AT ALL. strictly theme, story, execution, looks, etc. it's the absolute pinnacle of any dunk of recent years IMO.
I feel it. Even with all the unique SBs that I have and love, the Chunkys are just too tacky/weird/all over the place for me for me personally. While I think they’re a perfect translation of a Ben & Jerry’s container into a sneaker, I’d personally pick something like the Mallards (Turdunkens) or Humidity’s in terms of story, execution, looks, and materials and such. Chunkys are just one of the funkiest Dunks IMO. That’s not a bad thing either way.

Just won a pair of Turdunkens for the wife in sz 5.5 for $234 shipped. Im going to assume Sx is going to take forever and this will be a late Christmas gift for her. I seem to be having more luck getting her stuff than me. Oh well happy wife happy life so the saying goes.

Back
Top Bottom