2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunk of the Year has to be Travis. Changed the hobby (yeah, for the worse), and a really nice shoe.

My favorite would be the Turduckens. Plus they were easy to get. I went to the site, added to cart, and paid.

Ben and Jerry’s I wear all of the time. Somehow I scored two for retail. They are actually my everyday around town shoe. I feel good in blue, I don’t feel too crazy in them. Good conversation starters, that’s for sure.

Carpet Company x Nike SB Dunk High
Color: White/Dark Sulfur-Coconut Milk-Royal Pulse
Style Code: CV1677-100
Release Date: Early 2021
Price: TBA
1608088930943.jpeg
1608088953873.jpeg
1608088942713.jpeg
1608088969348.jpeg
1608089003850.jpeg
1608088985299.jpeg
1608089018863.jpeg
1608089030944.jpeg

For 2020 I did manage to get lucky on some dunks: Samba's, Commuity Garden's, Iowa High's so I'm not dunk-less but I really like the ambush and uni red's/syracuse were always on my list to pay resell at the end of the year.

I will admit, the sudden demand for dunks and sb's is shocking. I think the last time there was such a demand for them was about 14-15 years ago, so not surprised that Nike is gonna milk them to death.
I’d be shocked, if the demand/hype came out of nowhere, but Nike has been pushing Dunk SBs and Dunks to the max this year. Between using Travis with both is own collab and him rocking older pairs, having athletes and “influencers” wearing them, and Nike putting legit energy into creating dope color ways and collabs (and bringing back some classic colorways), I’m not shocked. The irritating part about it all though is that most of us SB fans/collectors have been wanting Nike to put this type of energy into the model for a minute now, but now that they finally are, they’re limiting numbers even more, turning off a large segment of the core fan base, and almost making Dunk SBs a novelty thing. That is the wackest sht IMO.

has been right in the past, let’s wait and see on this

I don’t understand what he’s trying to say. Does he mean they’ll be no more skate shop exclusive dunks like Green Grateful Dead’s? Does he mean that they’re intending to put SBs in foot stores now so they’ll no longer be sold in skate shops?
Carpet Company x Nike SB Dunk High
Color: White/Dark Sulfur-Coconut Milk-Royal Pulse
Style Code: CV1677-100
Release Date: Early 2021
Price: TBA
1608088930943.jpeg
1608088953873.jpeg
1608088942713.jpeg
1608088969348.jpeg
1608089003850.jpeg
1608088985299.jpeg
1608089018863.jpeg
1608089030944.jpeg
That star or whatever that is on the side is a little off. I like the shoe outside of that though.
I’d be shocked, if the demand/hype came out of nowhere, but Nike has been pushing Dunk SBs and Dunks to the max this year. Between using Travis with both is own collab and him rocking older pairs, having athletes and “influencers” wearing them, and Nike putting legit energy into creating dope color ways and collabs (and bringing back some classic colorways), I’m not shocked. The irritating part about it all though is that most of us SB fans/collectors have been wanting Nike to put this type of energy into the model for a minute now, but now that they finally are, they’re limiting numbers even more, turning off a large segment of the core fan base, and almost making Dunk SBs a novelty thing. That is the wackest sht IMO.
FACTS ON FACTS ON FACTS!

I don’t understand what he’s trying to say. Does he mean they’ll be no more skate shop exclusive dunks like Green Grateful Dead’s? Does he mean that they’re intending to put SBs in foot stores now so they’ll no longer be sold in skate shops?

That star or whatever that is on the side is a little off. I like the shoe outside of that though.

FACTS ON FACTS ON FACTS!

I think he’s trying to say along with dropping in skate shops that they will be on SNKRS again, not just select models. But all SB dunks.

Skate shops won’t be the only place to get dunks such as Atlas, Travis, ACG. Colorways like those which was only available skate skate shops. . I could be wrong but I feel that’s what he’s saying in the tweet. I doubt we will see dunk SB’s in foot stores and Zumiez.

I think he’s trying to say along with dropping in skate shops that they will be on SNKRS again, not just select models. But all SB dunks.

Skate shops won’t be the only place to get dunks such as Atlas, Travis, ACG. Colorways like those which was only available skate skate shops. . I could be wrong but I feel that’s what he’s saying in the tweet. I doubt we will see dunk SB’s in foot stores and Zumiez.
Exactly How I Read It.

Will Be Interesting To See What More Readily Available Collabs Do For The Brand. There Was Definitely A Time When These Things Were Much Easier To Get Hands On :nerd:

I'm just catching up on the last week and can't believe none of y'all talking about how the 2020 Iowa high is basically a pair of Tim's.

That toe box should come with a lunch pail and a thermos.
I know... some of those cliff toe boxes are jacked. No one seems to mention it

has been right in the past, let’s wait and see on this

that dude was also the one that said the leaked images of the Union 4's was not the final product which ended up being the final product lol. Not saying he's not credible and that statement sounds like something Nike would do anyway.

anyway to get back on topic, the popular vote for dunk SB of the year would probably be either Chunky Dunky, Strangelove, Grateful Dead, and Travis dunk SB. For me personally tho, my favorite dunk SB of this year was the atmos elephant (a good print one lol)

ok, im gettiin scared now. yall know how i find all these "shady" deals? well dude is tryna sell me his chunky dunks for $900. it's on the bay so i can't lose, right? pics look good and all and everything seems to check out, but the price is scaring me.

Back
Top Bottom