2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm just posting to let the people know that do not have it so easy. If your local usually gets a few size runs cool but a lot do not. Not trying to hype them. It's well past that stage

i dont have any shops near me that release QS... John has always come through just saying that if theyre reading this thread they shouldnt trip

anyone have better pictures of the black sweaters? i googled them couldnt find any very good ones. Still contemplating on which ones to get, black or white?

anyone have better pictures of the black sweaters? i googled them couldnt find any very good ones. Still contemplating on which ones to get, black or white?
Hope those help, I am not sure if the black pair is CNCPT's exclusive, or if they are even going to release.  I think Deon at CNCPT's is annoyed with leaked photos.  We shall see, I would like both. 

Hha repped Dcypoe, it will require lining up. I'll trip when Im 90% sure I wont have them. 98% sure i will though, solely off of this thread alone.

Is it just me or does every image we see of these show the 'sweater' pattern gets oddly cut off on the inside toe area? Noticed it first yesterday on the 'thai' youtube video and again in these images of the black. I def still want to cop, just wondered if anyone else noticed it, and if you guys think its a minor mistake or meant to be like that...

Damn....3 Xmas sweaters now...I'm going to be broke...lol

whaa.gif

how do we know the black/black hi's releasing on 12/6 isn't the neckface

i was also thinking that; and it looks like they removed 313171-021 from the release calendar which i was thinking was the barbers

LL

I'm thinking the 3 shoes on this pic are the ones on the release calendar well no the p-rod talking about 112 dunk (313171-021 has been removed)

Last edited:
I just got told 140 + 10 shipping to NY. Was told box is 110. Probably should have waited for a shop selling them at box, but with all the hype and the fact that I don't live near any shops, and I'm a 12, figured I had to grab em..

Back
Top Bottom