2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unless someone understands thai.. this dude has a video of the ugly christmas sweaters. They look pretty good from the vid

Damn I wanted the greys before but that video makes me want to double up. The fact that the team reds stain and shed is more money saved. Can't wait to rock these all December and that Xmas in July.

Wanted the black pair but not willing to pay the price. If they were to be released as a QS I would've jumped. I'm sure the concepts release is at least $150, guess I'll stay tuned. 112 are a must for me tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted the black pair but not willing to pay the price. If they were to be released as a QS I would've jumped. I'm sure the concepts release is at least $150, guess I'll stay tuned. 112 are a must for me tho.

I would say so, WPF pack was about 200 or 250 online if i remember correctly :nerd:

PRIMITIVE just sent a tweet out saying they will have the 112s for sale this Saturday. In store only.

Last edited:
local shop said ugly christmas sweaters will drop 12/24. theyre selling the 112s (whole pack) black friday. they just got in the fire and ice.

black christmas sweaters drop on ndc on 12/6

white christmas sweaters drop on ndc on 12/14 

its on their release calendar
not cncpts exclusive 
nerd.gif
 today is a good day

damn lol the difference between the NDC pics and the other shots are verrry different, i prefer the look the NDC pics give off. 

The 112s seem to be pretty limited. If you plan on coping, it will require lining up. Got word that Primitive only got 200 pair. So yeah

200 in 1 store makes it seem like theyll be running average QS numbers. i get thats the colabo shop so theyll get more, but they should run like every other QS. no word on a primitive exclusive with extras. 

Back
Top Bottom