2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got pair 3 from radio :pimp: can't wait! Thanks for the info fellas!

I will let you guys know if I see anymore shops selling, doing some research now

I just paid the extra and ordered from Radio. I don't have time to run around hoping some shop gets it. Most shops will probably charge over box anyway at least in NYC they will.

I will let you guys know if I see anymore shops selling, doing some research now
That's what this thread is all about.
nthat.gif

idk i read earlier someone said primitive got 200 only??? clark kent tweeted they had nothing at all to do with primitive so i think we should be good on the 112s come release

Is it just me or does every image we see of these show the 'sweater' pattern gets oddly cut off on the inside toe area? Noticed it first yesterday on the 'thai' youtube video and again in these images of the black. I def still want to cop, just wondered if anyone else noticed it, and if you guys think its a minor mistake or meant to be like that...
Wanted to give this a bump so it didn't get lost in previous pages.  Really curious to see what you guys think....

more pics though... I'll scoop em up and make final decision in hand wouldnt wanna b hunting em down after theyve been released lol

Good work on those 2 spots, John. I checked back into this too late I think, wouldn't have minded the prices those shops were charging. Hopefully a few more pop up before RD so I don't have to worry about copping from NDC/dealing with the local shop.

dont doubt me homie i dont post often but check the join date...

well I haven't heard anything but that tweet. I can tell you that is not true. Also remember PRod owns Primitive. There are two PRods and a dunk in this pack. I've known about this shoe for a few years and know primitive is in fact part of this. He can say what he wants but it's not the truth.

Back
Top Bottom