2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good work on those 2 spots, John. I checked back into this too late I think, wouldn't have minded the prices those shops were charging. Hopefully a few more pop up before RD so I don't have to worry about copping from NDC/dealing with the local shop.

When all is said and done, I'm guessing John00 will put up AT LEAST 20 shops that have the 112 in stock. Everyone needs to chill. If you want it, you'll be able to get it.

well I haven't heard anything but that tweet. I can tell you that is not true. Also remember PRod owns Primitive. There are two PRods and a dunk in this pack. I've known about this shoe for a few years and know primitive is in fact part of this. He can say what he wants but it's not the truth.

So you're saying DJ Clark Kent is a liar? If he says Primitive isn't involved I'm believing him. He's the man behind 112 and these dunks are DEFINATELY 112...

Just saw some 112's selling for $200+ on ebay Lmao!

Not trying to hype at all, but people will get them off for prices that like - the window to do so may not be huge, but it will happen.

The reason for this is simple - people who don't normally mess w SB Dunks will get involved. ...People who sleep in the streets to pay $200 for plastic JB retros that bear almost no resemblance to the original. ...People who spend hundreds, if not thousands, on "PEs" that are released by the hundreds.

That's fine - let them get headcracked and let the "resellers" eat off them. Just be rational and have faith that this release will work like previous hyped releases.

Legends board shop in Whittier & Downey will be having the 112 dunk. And pretty sure Non Factory is going to have 'em (in store]

Hope those help, I am not sure if the black pair is CNCPT's exclusive, or if they are even going to release.  I think Deon at CNCPT's is annoyed with leaked photos.  We shall see, I would like both. 

Repped.

I'm liking the white ones better, they give off more of a Christmasy feel cause of that green swoosh.

Whats that hoodie? Also 112s and Christmas sweaters are :smokin . Can't wait for that man John to come through with a spot that carries sz13. That or camping :lol:

When all is said and done, I'm guessing John00 will put up AT LEAST 20 shops that have the 112 in stock. Everyone needs to chill. If you want it, you'll be able to get it.
So you're saying DJ Clark Kent is a liar? If he says Primitive isn't involved I'm believing him. He's the man behind 112 and these dunks are DEFINATELY 112...
I am saying the twitter link in questions says FACT. If that was a response to these SBs not being a Primitive collaboration, YES, I am calling him a liar. These would not have happened if it wasn't for the work Primitive put into this project. Now that is a FACT.

Is it just me or does every image we see of these show the 'sweater' pattern gets oddly cut off on the inside toe area? Noticed it first yesterday on the 'thai' youtube video and again in these images of the black. I def still want to cop, just wondered if anyone else noticed it, and if you guys think its a minor mistake or meant to be like that...
not that it changes my decision on whether to cop or not (i'm not) i think it's worth discussing.  pic related.

horrible sale...ive seen the lows going for $35-40 on ebay (shoedepot) and both hi's around the $50 range...i'll post links when i get home.
maybe not the $50 range, but still cheaper than the $75 Classic was charging...

http://www.kineticskateboarding.com...Kids-Paul-Rodriguez-7-High-Navy-Blk/PID=32221  $65

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-high-pro-sb-skate-shoes/squadron-blue-white-university-red  $68

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=20009  $65

http://www.kineticskateboarding.com...Kids-Paul-Rodriguez-7-High-Navy-Blk/PID=32732  $59

Last edited:
I just want credit given where it's due. These dudes worked hard for these 3 112s to come out. If he wants to claim it as HIS, that's all him. I'm just stating the facts. Primitive had a lot more to do with these besides a colorway. That was obviously his influence on the project. 112 is his idea yes but the whole project was Primitives.

info on that hoodie??????????
i saw a similar one at urban outfitters but prefer the one up there with the xmas sweater dunks.

I just want credit given where it's due. These dudes worked hard for these 3 112s to come out. If he wants to claim it as HIS, that's all him. I'm just stating the facts. Primitive had a lot more to do with these besides a colorway. That was obviously his influence on the project. 112 is his idea yes but the whole project was Primitives.
this maybe a silly question but if Clark designed it and Nike made it what was Primitives involvement? what else is there to do?

I'm not here to explain business. I'm just telling you there is no way 3 SBs would all come out at once just for a DJ/sneakerhead. It's not as easy as I'm guessing you think it is. You can believe who and what you want. All I'm saying is Primitive made it happen. It is a Primitive release that clark kent was able to be a part of. Of course his side of it will outshine Primitive since it's a "112 colorway".

Last edited:
Hopefully something pops up today, just got paid and I want this release to be behind me.

Does it really matter who's "associated" with the sneaker? It's a release that a lot of people are looking forward too.

Hopefully something pops up today, just got paid and I want this release to be behind me.

Does it really matter who's "associated" with the sneaker? It's a release that a lot of people are looking forward too.
another question that comes up is are people looking forward to the shoe due to who's associated with it?

He is saying the two prods are the collaboration and the dunk is not. This sounds a little more accurate but the whole package was due to Primitive

it's a dope sneaker that people are going to cop regardless........

just-hug-it-out.gif

Last edited:
another question that comes up is are people looking forward to the shoe due to who's associated with it?

That's a good one. For me it's about the materials on this release. 3M (√) elephant print (√) suede tongue and swoosh (o hell yeah √√). 112 moniker is cool because I don't own a pair but it wasn't the reason for me wanting them.

Now, the FTC's were associated with Del and that made it sweeter because I'm a fan of his...and the shoe was dope IMO. I really hope these 112's have the same #'s as other QS this year because this shoe has a lot of stuff that get enthusiastist excited for a release.

I'm not here to explain business. I'm just telling you there is no way 3 SBs would all come out at once just for a DJ/sneakerhead. It's not as easy as I'm guessing you think it is. You can believe who and what you want. All I'm saying is Primitive made it happen. It is a Primitive release that clark kent was able to be a part of. Of course his side of it will outshine Primitive since it's a "112 colorway".

I'm not going to argue with you, but the original 112 release was CK's doing and that release was of 3 shoes - 3 iconic shoes, BTW: AM1, AF!, AT1. This is one iconic shoe and some niche market also-rans. (No offense to anybody who feel the p-rod line).

So, you argument is kind of already proven null and void by past history. CK pulled off a way bigger release than this without the help of some skate shop.

...I mean, is this really an argument over who has more juice w/ Nike - Primitive or CK? The answer is c) nobody cares.

But, just speaking empirically, if your case rests on the idea that CK couldn't get 3 shoes to release at once on a 112 collab; he's already done so.

Yeah the whole "he can't release 3 at once" is completely FALSE not to mention he had a 4th release shortly after (AF25 112) overseas. Anyway I saw someone asking about on feet pics and I saw this one on IG

not trying to argue i was just bringing up the tweet for the guy who mentioned primitive getting 200 pairs and it being their
collab....clark kent has more juice with nike than primitive does either way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom