2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

112's continue to look nice, I think I prefer them with the black sb laces :smokin

Just watched a review video and besides the fat neon SB laces it comes with a pair of thin gray laces..not feeling those at all.

Black laces for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rillo- yeah both are

Endagr8- I'd say that's true, I also got those in my true size and they're a tad big on me too.

Rillo- yeah both are

Last edited by a moderator:
local spot got the wool lows in. they are extremely nice in person. i was thinking about coppin but i know better now. *waits patiently*

Just watched a review video and besides the fat neon SB laces it comes with a pair of thin gray laces..not feeling those at all.

Black laces for me.
Yea I saw that video too, those thin gray laces are awful, not sure what they were thinking there! :x

Last edited:
Someone asked previously about the X-mas ugly sweater highs - they are being allocated now so they should ship within the next few weeks.

I imagine the ugly X-mas highs being the last one listed on this list
That definitely looks like the color way to me.

Idk about you guys but I plan on getting whatever special version they have at CNCPTS. IMO they always go above and beyond a lot of the other skate shops when it comes to their collabs...not just with SBs either.

Curious to see what's coming out that NDC schedule has some color ways that I can't picture seeing. I know the 112 are gray/volt but other than that I'm lost.

local spot got the wool lows in. they are extremely nice in person. i was thinking about coppin but i know better now. *waits patiently*
right... ive learned my lesson about copping GRs as soon as they drop

side not these next few weeks are gonna be expensive 
sick.gif

Last edited:
has there ever been a sunday release?
Nike just recently started to release SBs on the site. That is te official drop calendar as well so if you're having doubts that should clear those up. Shops will release the before dec. 1st of course.

They should start poppin up in a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom