2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There was never a certaint amount of legit pairs in circulation when it comes to the freddies. What we do know is the story behind then and how some were thrown out and retrieved/burned. The fakes I’ve seen are pretty obvious. One of the most obvious flaws on the fakes is the blood.

Um Ok...
Just trying to wrap my brain around how much higher they could possibly go. Also how anybody would be willing to drop at least 4 stacks on a pair of shoes. “Broke Boi” checking in.

Also I’m sure some of the guys on here would be perfectly willing to give you a legit check on those...

They are legit, had em checked before I purchased. Somebody just copped a pair and i'm sure people will go after them now.

They are legit, had em checked before I purchased. Somebody just copped a pair and i'm sure people will go after them now.
Where is the travis scott post regarding the Freddie's and why the value is going to go up? You posted the same thing in the facebook group with no photo lol

Last edited:
Where is the travis scott post regarding the Freddie's and why the value is going to go up? You posted the same thing in the facebook group with no photo lol
I am curious what you are talking about, I don't use Facebook so this def was not me at all.

Are you implying that people hadn't been going after them before?

This is an instance where a celebrity endorsement means nothing. Pairs not being on the market is unlikely to change based on some rapper rocking a pair. You think if he throws on a pair of Yellow Lobs that all of a sudden they're gonna skyrocket in price? No...they've already peaked due to supply and demand. Demand far exceeds the available supply--Travis Scott wearing a pair that is already mostly unattainable isn't going to change their market value.

You seem to be having a bit of buyer's remorse and are trying to justify the price you paid based on some upcoming grandiose reveal of a celebrity wearing this pair.

This is an instance where a celebrity endorsement means nothing. Pairs not being on the market is unlikely to change based on some rapper rocking a pair. You think if he throws on a pair of Yellow Lobs that all of a sudden they're gonna skyrocket in price? No...they've already peaked due to supply and demand. Demand far exceeds the available supply--Travis Scott wearing a pair that is already mostly unattainable isn't going to change their market value.

You seem to be having a bit of buyer's remorse and are trying to justify the price you paid based on some upcoming grandiose reveal of a celebrity wearing this pair.

OK :smile: I think you should do a lil more research on who your talking too before making assumptions about me having buyers remorse because my pair was essentially free but continue on. I in no way say that to be disrespectful. Also yeah people have been going for them, but do you know how hard they are to track down now?

When he said prices finna skyrocket...I'm pretty sure that was satire. As in "hey look little ol me bought a pair of shoes, now prices are going up! hardy har har"

OK :smile: I think you should do a lil more research on who your talking too before making assumptions about me having buyers remorse because my pair was essentially free but continue on.

A Lil Yachty wannabe with a failed YouTube career?

yachty.PNG

I'm sure your 558 subscribers will appreciate your review video once the price on the Freddy joints skyrocket.

But I digress.

A Lil Yachty wannabe with a failed YouTube career?

yachty.PNG

I'm sure your 558 subscribers will appreciate your review video once the price on the Freddy joints skyrocket.

But I digress.
LOL ur on my youtube, I do for fun on the side lmao but as I said do some research quit hating on the youth or whatever you wanna call it because sounds more like hate coming from you than anything, assumptions only make you look like an *** is what my father always told me :smile:

Last edited:
I've yet to see evidence on how those freddy's are fake, and if anyone thinks they are I'd love to be made aware so I know what to look for in the future. I don't consider anecdotal evidence about a canceled release 10 years ago grounds for a legit check.

I've yet to see zero evidence on how those freddy's are fake, and if anyone thinks they are I'd love to be made aware so I know what to look for in the future. I don't consider anecdotal evidence about a canceled release 10 years ago grounds for a legit check.

I couldn’t prove it in court. Let’s just call it a hunch. If I’m wrong then whatever. I don’t really care either way. I just don’t like dudes attitude

You don't like my attitude because I told you my shoes are real???
yeah that’s it...
I promise dude I don’t give a **** either way. It’s just kinda annoying you coming in and acting like you know the price on a $7,000 shoe is gonna skyrocket for some mysterious reason that only you seem to know about. I’m really confused about all of this lol.

Are there Fakes of the Humiditys yet? I found a Pair on Ebay Classifieds in my Size for a good Price, but the only Thing that seems kinda suspicious is the Fact that the Seller says he got an Orange Box instead of the Green(?) one that they're supposed to come in. Did some just come in an Orange Box?

Are there Fakes of the Humiditys yet? I found a Pair on Ebay Classifieds in my Size for a good Price, but the only Thing that seems kinda suspicious is the Fact that the Seller says he got an Orange Box instead of the Green(?) one that they're supposed to come in. Did some just come in an Orange Box?

I haven't seen this happen in a while from a retailer, but Nike Factory Stores will occasionally rehome kicks in basic orange boxes if the original box is damaged for whatever reason.

Pics would probably help.

I haven't seen this happen in a while from a retailer, but Nike Factory Stores will occasionally rehome kicks in basic orange boxes if the original box is damaged for whatever reason.

Pics would probably help.

This is the Box:
Dunk Box 2.JPG

The actual shoes look Pretty legit to me:
Dunk 1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom