2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All i know NIKE ID needs to stop playing and bring back options like this again! I love these

69F2871B-6B58-4FAC-8420-70A2F396EA51.jpeg
45218AAD-0F88-4C8B-8EBA-40BD9B1F057B.jpeg
4EC68A96-16F7-43AE-B6F1-5616CA58D116.jpeg
A8ACFD97-096D-410F-99AD-498FB92D6526.jpeg
2974D83B-1D84-4E5C-B81E-EF778C3EB14F.jpeg
70E7B4B5-25FC-4E08-874B-51F0191DFBCB.jpeg

Attachments

• 3F1F5E8F-15EA-483B-BB70-32CAC64978A4.jpeg
    3F1F5E8F-15EA-483B-BB70-32CAC64978A4.jpeg
    385.7 KB · Views: 1
Real Quiet Now :rofl:
Not a lot of new leaks on feet pix to chat about. You obviously rustled a few feathers with the wierd intro , "go do h/w on me" bravodo, but aside from that..., projectblitz connect? Must be nice...how much heat they holding , and can they influence nike to do better / older sb themes?!

Not a lot of new leaks on feet pix to chat about. You obviously rustled a few feathers with the wierd intro , "go do h/w on me" bravodo, but aside from that..., projectblitz connect? Must be nice...how much heat they holding , and can they influence nike to do better / older sb themes?!
I don’t understand how I rustled feathers when people were telling me my shoes were fake that was very wack but to answer ur question tons of heat and yeah they are working on it.

man please dont turn this thread into the AJI thread w the weeb behavior

so he got a grail. he happy. yea they expensive. who cares . let him rock.

dudes really out here posting his youtube vidz throwing insults.

like yall models or soemthing

Ok since I wasn’t around when the Freddys happened.... can someone explain how it went down?
I know it was a cancelled release but why are there different versions?

Bruh I mentioned my phobia of buying da freddy sb. I'm no longer going to comment on this, enjoy your used toyota
Toyota makes great cars and I won't stand for any slander against them. Learned to drive on the family's 03 camry, did me well for six years til I bought myself my own car last year. If you don't respect toyota, I know you a fool for sure. My only regret since buying a car is that I didn't get the 18 camry.

Ok since I wasn’t around when the Freddys happened.... can someone explain how it went down?
I know it was a cancelled release but why are there different versions?
from what I've pieced together through the years is they were produced, then the whoever owns the rights to Freddy Kruger sent some sort of C&D. Nike decided to destroy them. The factory threw them in bags and poured oil in them, which is why some are stained. Factory workers snuck them out and sold them. Also read that some store in either Brazil or Mexico were able to release them before returning to Nike.

Not sure how much of that is right or wrong so take it with a grain of salt. Hopefully someone comes through and corrects me, because to be quite honest I've only seen a bunch of hearsay and nothing concrete.

Back
Top Bottom