2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mid stuff on Takashi is perfect. Anything more especially if you lace them up tight looks krusty the clownish to me

I have a question for the NTSB family. If you’re buying a grail, and it’s basically the same price at Flight Club and through StockX. Which place should I buy through. I’ve got pairs from both, but never had a same price situation like this before. Thanks in advance.

You'll see soon once it happens i'll let you know trust me

Um Ok...
Just trying to wrap my brain around how much higher they could possibly go. Also how anybody would be willing to drop at least 4 stacks on a pair of shoes. “Broke Boi” checking in.

Also I’m sure some of the guys on here would be perfectly willing to give you a legit check on those...

Last edited:
Well the universe decided for me. The Flight Club pair was gone, so I HAD to go the StockX route. I’m in no rush, so it’s all good.

A15528A4-AA68-43AD-883E-E634F16F743A.jpeg

:lol: :rofl:

Enlighten me..
Fake freddys are probably the closest to real any SB fakes have ever come, but all SB fakes are still blatantly obvious and really far off. Telltale signs in general are always stitching by the ankle collar/sock liner, midsole (especially where the midsole and outsole meet), swoosh shape, and just the overall cut of all of the panels. Freddys are super easy to point out because of the stripes and splatters; even though there are variations between the samples, the fakes are all wrong.

If you've handled enough SBs, you'll be able to tell real from fake instantly even without the size tag. There has never been any fake SB I've seen that was a close comparison. dpthakid dpthakid 's pair looks pretty good to me.

As far as I remember there were literally only a handful of legit freddy's out there after that whole mess happenned.. years later there seemed to be a whole lot more available on the market. I understand how to tell a fake, don't worry about that.

I stand by my freddy conspiracy theories and ya'll can't change my mind :lol:

As far as I remember there were literally only a handful of legit freddy's out there after that whole mess happenned.. years later there seemed to be a whole lot more available on the market. I understand how to tell a fake, don't worry about that.

I stand by my freddy conspiracy theories and ya'll can't change my mind :lol:
Ignorance is bliss.

but if you do think they're all fake, I'd love to know what's fake about the pair posted for my own future reference.

https://thepremierstore.com/blogs/product/win-some-lose-some-dunk-raffle

Premier said:
Date: 10/17/18
Title: WIN SOME / LOSE SOME DUNK 2ND CHANCE

We are partnering with Copdate on a 24 hour nationwide raffle to purchase the Win Some Lose Some Dunk High with all the special packaging.

Each package includes the shoes, custom white Premier SB box, sticker pack, scratcher, and gold coin.

To enter for a chance to cop yours hassle-free, download @Copdate, follow Premier in the app, and get on the List before 12pm EDT on Thursday 10/18.

WINNERS will be contacted on 10/18 with their reservation info & purchase instructions directly in the app. Please note that in order to secure their pair, winners must confirm their pending reservation by validating their payment information and authorizing a nominal charge in the app. Reservations that are not confirmed by the deadline will be cancelled, giving users on the waiting list the opportunity to cop!

The List is open to all users within the United States and free domestic shipping is available.

Check the app for additional details!

Good luck!

Price $120

Sizes: 4 - 15

It's crazy they held back enough pairs to do this for a FSR.

Back
Top Bottom