2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just copped a grail! Prices finna SKYROCKET!
0E59E595-470C-4D34-A949-C06AE31FEABB.jpeg
B294B285-B930-4E3B-9C62-3F155CFB4F0B.jpeg

Props on the Freddy’s.

That price is OD as hell to me but props for having what many consider to be a grail.

It would be crazy if Nike actually got that licensing for their Nike SB rebrand and was able to do a quick strike of those.

It’s technically not even a retro since we never got the OG.

So I'm tempted in getting a pair of the new Takashi's. Anyone see them in person? How are they?

So I'm tempted in getting a pair of the new Takashi's. Anyone see them in person? How are they?

My personal takes:

-Mid stuff tongue leaves you feeling exactly how you’d think... “It’s not as good as TRD but better than IW”

- Suede is not very nice

- Toebox leather is pretty nice and feels better than the midpanel leather, which is the IW quality leather

- Colorway is still great and has a “I can wear these with everything” appeal when you first see in hand

All in all you won’t be disappointed as long as your expectations are in line with the above.

My personal takes:

-Mid stuff tongue leaves you feeling exactly how you’d think... “It’s not as good as TRD but better than IW”

- Suede is not very nice

- Toebox leather is pretty nice and feels better than the midpanel leather, which is the IW quality leather

- Colorway is still great and has a “I can wear these with everything” appeal when you first see in hand

All in all you won’t be disappointed as long as your expectations are in line with the above.
Would be a good cop for $40

Maybe I'll swing by the Nike SB store in Irvine today. Hopefully they'll have them there.

Posted this a couple days ago. I'd be lying if I said I'd remember or even find the time to take more photos when I get home later.
Order from Premier came in. The materials aren't anything special but I don't think they're too bad. The "leather" is reminiscent of 2005. The toe box actually has some flex. The suede"suede" is the standard recent sandpapery feel but not awful. the tongue is slightly understuffed. Doesn't bother me though.
image1-1-jpeg.2191876

Back
Top Bottom