2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whats the story on those wheat lows??? And where are the best places to purchase SBs nowadays? Haven't followed SBs in years. Those black/golds bring back memories, as well as the denim highs(had the lows).

Whats the story on those wheat lows??? And where are the best places to purchase SBs nowadays? Haven't followed SBs in years. Those black/golds bring back memories, as well as the denim highs(had the lows).

eBay has some great prices right now. From past to present dunks.

Here's the denim SB shirt (sorry if this has already been posted)

To continue my last post.. I was finally able to cop the Taskashi SBs after 14 years of eyeing it. It's been one of my sb "grails". It's slightly used but in really good condition. Now I just need the flashes and futura lows. 
So dope, only thing wrong with mine is yellow soles. I have to get it cleaned up soon.

Or ask a professional to do a good job on it.

To continue my last post.. I was finally able to cop the Taskashi SBs after 14 years of eyeing it. It's been one of my sb "grails". It's slightly used but in really good condition. Now I just need the flashes and futura lows. 
Very nice dude, they are pretty hard to find these days since everyone trashed them back in the day. 

Reasonable price for denim hi? And also sizing? Same TTS Fit i remember SBs to be? Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom