2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't wait for these. I hope the material is great.

I didn't buy any but some of those releases with the recent wheat craze looked like good quality. AF1 mids come to mind. Hoping it's a reason to be positive.

Last edited:
Pretty clean

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122382669314

I didn't buy any but some of those releases with the recent wheat craze looked like good quality. AF1 mids come to mind. Hoping it's a reason to be positive.

I got the wheat AF1 Highs from last yr & they're good quality.

Are these reverse wheats gon be suede all around tho? Looks like 2 different materials in the pics

I got the wheat AF1 Highs from last yr & they're good quality.

Are these reverse wheats gon be suede all around tho? Looks like 2 different materials in the pics

Different materials. I'm just thinking if Nike pumps out all these wheats, you'd think this one would be most important to get right.

What was the coupon for?

This was the email from eBay.

Save 20%
with No Minimum Purchase

This week’s flooding has affected many of our neighbors here in San Jose. As a small gesture to our community, we offer this discount to you to support our area’s recovery.

Just use coupon code CSANJOSE20 at checkout.

Shop Now

Ends March 5, 11:59PM PT. Maximum discount is $50

Different materials. I'm just thinking if Nike pumps out all these wheats, you'd think this one would be most important to get right.

Well they just put out the wheat pack stuff a couple months ago so i doubt theyre gon bunch these in there & re-release those this quickly again

These will be seperate from all that most likely

Last edited:
man they came out so awesome, needless to say: repped!

Thanks man, When i first took em out of the wash i was like **** i over bleached them and wasnt really feeling em tbh... but after i came home from work i was like theyre not bad. They look good on feet too!

Thanks man, When i first took em out of the wash i was like **** i over bleached them and wasnt really feeling em tbh... but after i came home from work i was like theyre not bad. They look good on feet too!
i was feeling them right from the time you posted the first pictures, like really.
and i didnt even buy the denims nor do i plan to do so!  top job, cheers

i was feeling them right from the time you posted the first pictures, like really.

and i didnt even buy the denims nor do i plan to do so!  top job, cheers

Yea once i was taking those pics i was like they look pretty nice :smile:

Back
Top Bottom