2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Non-sbs, but any recommendations to improve the look on these? I was thinking of throwing on some sb laces of the same
Brown.

Or even timb laces.

Last edited:
Salt Stains are actually super dope...I'd have kept mine if they were "saltier".

Anyway, dude that won the Heinekens from UNDFTD just hit me, so without further ado, here is the complete chart with the 15 shops that participated in the giveaway along with the pairs they each got and the sizes (thanks to @Dcypoe81 for helping out with the finishing touches):

7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 9.5, 10, 11, 11, 11, 11, 11, 12

Last edited:
Regretted passing on pink boxes but was able to still grab a pair at retail. Called a shop I've been to before and they did a phone order for me. Excited to have them.

Last edited:
Salt Stains looking good. Totally regert passing on those. Now you don't really see them for sale too often.

Salt Stains are actually super dope...I'd have kept mine if they were "saltier".

Anyway, dude that won the Heinekens from UNDFTD just hit me, so without further ado, here is the complete chart with the 15 shops that participated in the giveaway along with the pairs they each got and the sizes (thanks to @Dcypoe81
for helping out with the finishing touches):

7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 9.5, 10, 11, 11, 11, 11, 11, 12
Futuras .. Man one of these days in my size

That's a nice pair of salt stains, most pairs I've seen look so unbalanced.

Ive never seen a pair in hand, looks like the same materials they used on the Beijing lows

Back
Top Bottom