2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like mine a little loose for casual wear so those get slipped on

For skate shoes I lace them because they need to be tighter

Some highs get untied just because I can't get my feet in there without

http://sneakernews.com/2017/03/05/nike-dunk-high-black-white/

do you guys like to shove your feet into dunks or do you unlace then re lace every time? 

This reminds me of around 2005-6 when Neek asked everyone for tips on how to get the heel of his Pusheads back out, as he kept sliding his foot in. Everyone recommended tweezers/pliers to grab onto the fabric :rofl:

Last edited:
Just saw those LM for 200.. dang it!! I would've jumped on that oh well.

^ Lonnnnnnng shot!

Last edited:
Are ishod more comfortable casually than reg SBS?

erm.
sometimes padded sbs feel too stuffed and my tts is uncomfortable
ishods aren't at all , which is fine , but I'm flat footed so long distance walking and my feet are uncomfortable.

and as far as slipping my feet into shoes or unlacing them it depends. most pairs i wear are laced relaced using less loops or done loose in general so sliding them on are easy and never crease the heel or toe box

Jordan actually had these dunks?

No idea. Not into Js history. Bought em and beat them the first go round. The inference will place demand on these dunks though. Definitely not SB related...

No, Dunks came before J's, and he never wore these. IIRC, the Dunk design was a reference point for the AJ1. SN just makes up crap all the time and posts it as fact. And since most people don't know any better, they just take that info and run, since SN is a reputable site. I love how they've suddenly disabled their comments so we can't call them out on their BS "facts" that 30 seconds of googling could fix.

Peace,
J

Last edited:

Salt Stains are actually super dope...I'd have kept mine if they were "saltier".

Anyway, dude that won the Heinekens from UNDFTD just hit me, so without further ado, here is the complete chart with the 15 shops that participated in the giveaway along with the pairs they each got and the sizes (thanks to @Dcypoe81 for helping out with the finishing touches):

7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 9.5, 10, 11, 11, 11, 11, 11, 12
Sooooooooo many 11s...........

Angry now!!!

Back
Top Bottom