2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stashedboxes saying this summer for the Denim Highs...

So we have the reverse wheat's dropping very soon, then these dropping middle year sometime? Nike hitting that Reese Forbes vibe hard in '17...

stashedboxes was the source that said summer

If they bring the lace bag back, they should make sure they are attached to the shoe with that little piece of plastic.

Breaking that thing off was tough to do when you wanted to keep that pait on ice for a bit longer.

If they are bringing back the lace bag does that mean they now care less about the environment? (Wasn't that the given reason for doing away with it in the first place?)

Back in the day did hypebeasts ever walk around with the lace bag still attached? I'm betting yes

Last edited:
Lol at being hyped about the lace bags. I remember them days but i can careless bout it

Imma go for them denims tho. Hopefully they come with red ones too but its looking like only white smh

Yea that box was cool as hell. I agree its definitely time for a change.

Last edited:
I wonder what color the next box would be
Red? Yellow? White? Green (like real green not partial green)
Do the box colors have any kind of inspiration as far as colors go
I always assumed real box was due to the Tiffany color way returning in the high
Wasn't around for the other colored boxes

I always wondered if the glossy Teal boxes were a subtle double entendre for 'Tiffany'...the shade of blue used and also glossy, as in Topps Tiffany cards from back in the day.

If they are bringing back the lace bag does that mean they now care less about the environment? (Wasn't that the given reason for doing away with it in the first place?)

Back in the day did hypebeasts ever walk around with the lace bag still attached? I'm betting yes

I see listings for some worn pairs with lacebags still attached. Wondering how they did that...

Nike does red boxes with white Nike branding for sportswear releases. I doubt they'd do a solid red/white for SB.

Wouldn't mind a box color change as well. I thought the box series would signal the end of real boxes but I guess not.

Those denims do look clean, I missed out on the Springsteins so I won't sleep on these.

Back
Top Bottom