2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Denim Highs have my attention... Double up season....

I've also been hearing of an end of February drop

Sorry if I just missed this somewhere, but are the denim highs using the newer IW tooling?

We don't think so
hope not 
happy.gif

Those new pics are intriguing, since everyone is getting 12 pairs of these, are you guys going TTS? I heard the deinim can run tight. Don't own any denim pairs so just curious

Those new pics are intriguing, since everyone is getting 12 pairs of these, are you guys going TTS? I heard the deinim can run tight. Don't own any denim pairs so just curious
That's a good question wonder if they'll fit like the 510 those fit tight

Last edited:
Looking at the padding and tongue, I'm hoping that spells original tooling. These are definitely dope.

What's cornier: adding 16 V's in front of NDS to describe a pair's condition, or the arbitrary 10 scale (8.7/10!!!)?

What's cornier: adding 16 V's in front of NDS to describe a pair's condition, or the arbitrary 10 scale (8.7/10!!!)?
Lol my wife and I always laugh at the "vvvvvvvvvvvnds but slight heel drag" and you can see a diff. color through the bottom [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Maybe you stumbled upon a money making idea of putting a patent on an official shoe gauge of 1-10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom