2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In for 2-3 pairs hopefully we can keep the resellers away. Lace bag too!!!! Are these dropping soon ?

Last edited:

Repped, thanks for clearing it up. 

On a side note when are they going to change the SB boxes? It's been a bit long right? 

I think they are done changing them up, except for special pairs.

Pics are making these look appealing. Might have to take back what I said about these. Just need to fray the ends a little more and they would look decent. Only time will tell.

Pretty excited, hopefully an easy cop.
Count on it. Especially with help/links that'll be dropped in this thread. I'm guessing it might be like the Black Sheep drop though, where it'll be annoying to find if you wait until after drop date.

Last edited:
I know its irrelevant info, but with the lace bags when did they start throwing Nike SB on it as opposed to just Nike. I have pairs to ref. that are SBs but have just a Nike lace bag from 2003, then my homers from 04 have Nike SB on the bag while my Reese hunters from the same year have just Nike still? Only bringing this up at all because I noticed the lace bag doesn't have Nike SB for the denims. If this has already been discussed sorry for the waste of post space [emoji]128583[/emoji]

​much better than the photos but i think he tongue is supposed to be the lighter shade of denim. not a big deal they still look good, maybe the fraying saved em?

They drop this month... :nerd:

They look good! Lace bags are back as well. YES! Now all they need to do is remove release dates and we'll be right back where we need to be! Hoping that they do come out this month because I don't want to wait until the summer for these.

Back
Top Bottom