2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel ya no where near the og makos but one of my favs that seem to be called the same thing the posites were just called

Last edited:
Nice wears fellas :smokin :smokin

I need them all....except those civilists no offense :lol:

Last edited:
Not possible Supas, and not rumors haha. Supa Highs, Mulder Orion Highs, and Gino 1 Highs coming later this year. All of the OG 4 are coming in some form or another, with the reverse wheat Forbes.

Peace,
J
Wait, I thought the rumor was that Supas were coming out as a low like the OG?  Or was 9th talking about the orange boxes' insparation? 
Ding ding ding!

This is straight from a reps mouth..
nthat.gif

Wait, I thought the rumor was that Supas were coming out as a low like the OG?  Or was 9th talking about the orange boxes' insparation? 

Think that was the Orange Box inspiration. There was a little confusion on those at first.

Peace,
J

Yeah I was referring to the orange boxes... orange box "supas" were the worst box/retro of the 4 they did as far as bringing the combination to life, and not just because they stuck them in an outlet box lol.

Last edited:
Never really go on Nike+ app that much.
I know they are both under DLX, but you think Real has an issue with this?

SFB dunk X Undercover

And saw a discount on this jersey on eBay.
Sz M and L

Think that was the Orange Box inspiration. There was a little confusion on those at first.

Peace,
J
Yeah I was referring to the orange boxes... orange box "supas" were the worst box/retro of the 4 they did as far as bringing the combination to life, and not just because they stuck them in an outlet box lol.
Repped, thanks for clearing it up. 

On a side note when are they going to change the SB boxes? It's been a bit long right? 

Last edited:
Pics are making these look appealing. Might have to take back what I said about these. Just need to fray the ends a little more and they would look decent. Only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom