2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Denim highs are fire.

The creases on the black gums though...

Stashedboxes saying this summer for the Denim Highs...

So we have the reverse wheat's dropping very soon, then these dropping middle year sometime? Nike hitting that Reese Forbes vibe hard in '17...

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing what else they are dropping outside of Denim and Reverse Forbes. I'm hoping that they fill the rest of these months with something good.

The creases on the black gums though...

yep.. terrible. gotta say it completely changed my mind on those. sad, colorway is so nice and clean. then, on the other hand, i got plenty of similar pairs (nontourage, somps, QS) already. will settle for the grey/black IWs instead, i guess. quality seems on point.

Denim Highs look dope, but denim (as in looking like actual jeans pants) on shoes is not really for me.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing what else they are dropping outside of Denim and Reverse Forbes. I'm hoping that they fill the rest of these months with something good.

Don't forget the possible Supa High at the end of the year...

15 years since Nike first blessed us with the Dunk SB...Seems like they're taking it back to the early day's with these drops this year...

Also wasn't there word a while back that one of the Gino's were getting the High treatment too? Can't remember where I saw that...

.... not sure how I feel about the darker denim, makes the contrast stitching too much for me. Definitely copping though, im gonna distress and try to fade the denim

15 years since Nike first blessed us with the Dunk SB...Seems like they're taking it back to the early day's with these drops this year...
Yeah, I remember hearing rumors about those too but I'm also looking to see them mix in some new dope stuff with that as well. I'm chilling back though, waiting to be surprised with new news. I love SB and it seems like they're trying to get headed in the right direction again.   

Also wasn't there word a while back that one of the Gino's were getting the High treatment too? Can't remember where I saw that...

Not possible Supas, and not rumors haha. Supa Highs, Mulder Orion Highs, and Gino 1 Highs coming later this year. All of the OG 4 are coming in some form or another, with the reverse wheat Forbes.

Peace,
J

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to those. I saw pics. I'm not interested in ANYTHING thin. It's padding or I'm out. :lol:  
I feel the same way but those IWs aren't bad just can't push myself to pull the trigger. Would've been a memorable shoe if the tongue was padded.

Not possible Supas, and not rumors haha. Supa Highs, Mulder Orion Highs, and Gino 1 Highs coming later this year. All of the OG 4 are coming in some form or another, with the reverse wheat Forbes.

Peace,
J
Nike is probably going to make them very limited because Gino's and Mulders will collect dust in outlets.

Back
Top Bottom