2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Of course they're off from the OG, you know we're never getting 1:1s, so what exactly do you expect?

same dudes willing to drop $200+ on some over retroed Js with mould differences 

33w34tz.gif

Not possible Supas, and not rumors haha. Supa Highs, Mulder Orion Highs, and Gino 1 Highs coming later this year. All of the OG 4 are coming in some form or another, with the reverse wheat Forbes.

Peace,
J

Legit good to hear...Seems kind of lopsided with the high vs. low ratio though...They have plans to mix in some low heat too right?

Talking the traditional tooling too...None of that slimmed down nonsense...

I'm sorry but why are we posting Jordan/foam trash in this thread. No one give a Fu*k about that garbage in here. Wrong thread dudes

I'm sorry but why are we posting Jordan/foam trash in this thread. No one give a Fu*k about that garbage in here. Wrong thread dudes
Sorry mate, I don't post anywhere that much so I figured if anyone was interested in those I'd let 'em know. I'll delete my post.

Last edited:
Those denim Hi so nice

Speaking of Reese

steal

I had these in 13. I'm a tts 13 in damn near everything. These fit really small imo. I tried wearing them but I was always uncomfortable. I even cut the tongue open and tried to remove the padding. The padding is glued in so it didn't work. I ended getting so fed up I threw em away.

Beautiful color though :/

Back
Top Bottom