2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

why flaunt an account?  its not very hard to have one.  go work part time at nfo and you got it.  personally, id rather spend retail than be stuck in a highschooler job, being paid 8.50 an hour, cleaning up after people looking for white on white uptowns 24 hours a week. 

That's why its good to have friends stuck there as for me i am way pass that job RN here

These look clean
F&F only supposedly

Last edited:
My 5 yr old daughter wanted some dunks i couldnt find ****. She ended up with some 6.0 moogan jrs or something like that. Not dunks but close enough w the puffy tounges etc shes just happy to have shoes like daddy

#proudsinglefather #lilsneakerhead

Last edited:
Going through the past few pages and can't seem to find this, but did someone say they're doing BTTYS retros this year in non SB form?

WALLET NEEDS TO GET FATTER.

Is their search wonky? Can't seem to get the same results twice when searching for 'Dunk', and the landing page for all SB product only pulls up four pairs, none of which are Dunks.

Not SB, but some of the Be Trues are coming back this year. At the very least, I know UNLV and Michigans will release.

Peace,
J

God I hope they do a true to 85/86 release with all the height. Still need 3 pairs to complete my 98/99 set, and I'm willing to compromise now.

Dang... All out of sizes above 11... Would have def copped a bunch of stuff... Site is slow as hell... Everybody must be on there right now haha... Good prices though... Gonna snoop... Need some damn pants...

Back
Top Bottom