2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ugh...OOS now when I hopped on my PC. It didn't show up on mobile earlier. Got high last night aware of the midnight sale and KO'd lol. Can't be too upset with myself I guess. Damn been waiting for a deal like this since they dropped. :frown:

what I wore today

Cool thanks y'all. Jus gotta be patient once again. I'll lay off the marijuanas. [emoji]128541[/emoji]
How long does it normally take for shoes to hit clearance on Nike?

Last edited:
Dammm those big foots went fast. Just looked to see what sizes they had left. And they only have an 8 left.

Probably would cop the bigfoots at that $50 price point. Too poor for anything else right now haha

Primitives website is **** so i called the store he said they are swamped and not doing orders anymore today. **** that ****.

Ah man give them a break haha... The whole internet just tried to cop... I gave up an I've instead bought an mf DOOM mask on ebay to wear around my house n scare my neighbors

Double checked on the Be Trues and was told sometime this Summer. Possibly June. Didn't get confirmation on any of the other colors outside of Michigan and UNLV. But, I wouldn't doubt more are coming.

Peace,
J

wish I'd seen the Primitive sale earlier

grabbed two pairs of superstar ADVs and the flash pack highs

didn't need any of them but 50% off is hard to pass up especially since no tax and free shipping

Are or were the Paul Bunyan joints ever up on Primitive? I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm having the damnedest time trying to navigate their search function.

WDYWT

CMFTs for the talk this morning... I don't think they're any more comfortable than the recent crop of dunks... These coffins crease right out the box too... The SPs though... Them dookies is comfy as hell.

**** you doomd doomd I have to get these now.

Back
Top Bottom