2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Todays wear:

Question I've been thinking that this should be my next pick up how's the suede on them it seems really soft from the pictures in that black box quality can't go wrong

Question I've been thinking that this should be my next pick up how's the suede on them it seems really soft from the pictures in that black box quality can't go wrong
they are soft.  like buttery soft.  im glad i picked these up when they first dropped. 

I wish I could convince one of my kids to work at Nike so I could have that swoosh account life
Swoosh is a gift and a curse.

Gift because of the price of course.......But thats really it.

Curse.....
Pretty hard to get sought after releases unless they`re borderline gonna sit
Nike is starting to put limited releases on SNKRS only, and you cant use the discount on anything purchased via SNKRS unless they sit and nike decides to put them on nike.com
You`ll get used to the prices after a while and if you ever lose it, you'll probably be devastated and stop buying shoes all together after that.

But for Nike ID, oh man...........its LOVELY. lol.

Not SB, but some of the Be Trues are coming back this year. At the very least, I know UNLV and Michigans will release.

Peace,
J

That's good news indeed hopefully no CMFT mold bull crap just some classic dunks.

I'm currently trying to get a part time job at my local outlet I needs a swoosh acct in my life.

Damn blessed am i...the seller of the medicoms has a new back up pair only missing the extra white laces.

...you already know.

On the Be Trues, I'm honestly not sure on the timeline. I'll post as soon as I know for sure.

Out of curiosity, why do some of you guys hate the CMFT so much? Silhouette based off the Dunk 2/Air Dunk, and beyond comfortable + some great colorways.

Peace,
J

That's good news indeed hopefully no CMFT mold bull crap just some classic dunks.

I'm currently trying to get a part time job at my local outlet I needs a swoosh acct in my life.

You know i worked at the mike outlet from 2003-2007 and i never used my nike account lol then again at that time they never had Jordans thee or sb dunks at all .. U had to wait 2 weeks to buy jordans . But now my buddy still has nike swoosh account so i am lucky [emoji]128588[/emoji] I recommend make friends with those employees

On the Be Trues, I'm honestly not sure on the timeline. I'll post as soon as I know for sure.

Out of curiosity, why do some of you guys hate the CMFT so much? Silhouette based off the Dunk 2/Air Dunk, and beyond comfortable + some great colorways.

Peace,
J

I agree i love the 2 pair i picked up. They truly are comfortable as hell

WDYWT

CMFTs for the talk this morning... I don't think they're any more comfortable than the recent crop of dunks... These coffins crease right out the box too... The SPs though... Them dookies is comfy as hell.

Last edited:
I got my lumberjacks for $55, I guess I forgot to post that with my pic
Cheap because they were having a slow day and I didn't really want to buy anything

Still want swoosh account though

nothing more annoying than dudes who flaunt their swoosh access in EVERY POST. its the same group of dudes in here, no need to constantly remind us. you just end up looking like a dude who needs to brag in order to breath.
why flaunt an account?  its not very hard to have one.  go work part time at nfo and you got it.  personally, id rather spend retail than be stuck in a highschooler job, being paid 8.50 an hour, cleaning up after people looking for white on white uptowns 24 hours a week. 

nothing more annoying than dudes who flaunt their swoosh access in EVERY POST. its the same group of dudes in here, no need to constantly remind us. you just end up looking like a dude who needs to brag in order to breath.
QFT. its quite pathetic.

Yeah it's pretty sad, that Jada guy is hilarious with his swoosh account bragging. I'd like to have one, but it's not all that to brag about.

Co-sign on the swoosh/other shoe store accounts. 

"I got these for only $70.. I'm blessed with a XX account. Dur dur."

**** is type lame for sure. Ppl working at ross getting better selection and deals then the acct

Back
Top Bottom