2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You mean these?

No,
Like a true red low to high conversion and vamp low to high.

Nike SB NEEDS to let each team rider design their own colorway.
Exactly like they used to.

If they can be found now for close to retail how is that not easy to come by? I see them being sold all over fb for the low. A few years back they would easily be 2-3x retail as soon as they dropped. Now it's about 2 years later and they can still be found around $200.
If they're easy to find, link me to a size 12 at a reasonable price. In my size or a 11.5, I'm forced to drop at least 250. These weren't easy to come by like I said. As soon as these dropped in NYC, what little supply there was dried up fast.

dark picture is dark

I need to add some lighting or something to the closet

or not....

I've been so lazy the last few weeks, can't even seem to relace some of my new purchases to wear

Hell I was supposed to be breaking in my Disney Vans for the spring break Disney vacation in 9 days but they have been sitting on my desk at work for 3 days

I think I have like 10 pairs sitting in the wife's side of the closet that "I'M GOING TO WEAR SOON" and I just haven't found the time

Also haven't been taking on feet pics

I'm such a slacker

dark picture is dark
I need to add some lighting or something to the closet
or not....

I've been so lazy the last few weeks, can't even seem to relace some of my new purchases to wear
Hell I was supposed to be breaking in my Disney Vans for the spring break Disney vacation in 9 days but they have been sitting on my desk at work for 3 days

I think I have like 10 pairs sitting in the wife's side of the closet that "I'M GOING TO WEAR SOON" and I just haven't found the time
Also haven't been taking on feet pics

I'm such a slacker
Man, I have so many shoes I said I was gonna wear.
At least these little beauties are out of the box, bags cut off, and battle ready. (And sorry that I've posted this on multiple threads).

Need a pair of them black lance mountains real bad but id have to cop a 14 in a jordan 1.

If im going big money im going w the skunks

Last edited:
Man, I have so many shoes I said I was gonna wear.
At least these little beauties are out of the box, bags cut off, and battle ready. (And sorry that I've posted this on multiple threads).

I would send that pic to the LA times, press release style if I had both of those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom