2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I grabbed a few more Gasparilla kits today. MIA had some on the shelves when I walked in.

good stuff Trill Knight Trill Knight , especially since I know you genuinely like them.

I'm the same way when it comes to Somps, Nontourages & Quartersnacks...gotta catch them all :D

SOMPs and Quartersnacks are 2 of the best dunks in recent years imo. People sleep so hard on SOMPs. It's crazy how cheap they can still be found. For the quality of materials and how limited they are, they should easily get 2-3x what they sell for.

It's crazy how cheap they can still be found. For the quality of materials and how limited they are, they should easily get 2-3x what they sell for.

Where can they still be found cheap? Every once in awhile they can be had for a decent price, otherwise they're pretty pricey for a DS pair in 11-12.

Definitely wasn't slept on, was looking super bleek for me for a while there. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
SOMPs and Quartersnacks are 2 of the best dunks in recent years imo. People sleep so hard on SOMPs. It's crazy how cheap they can still be found. For the quality of materials and how limited they are, they should easily get 2-3x what they sell for.

I dont know about slept on. Barely any shops got them they were extremly hard to find when they dropped. And as far as cheap. Show us where. Im sure you knew that though lol......

I dont know about slept on. Barely any shops got them they were extremly hard to find when they dropped. And as far as cheap. Show us where. Im sure you knew that though lol......

I've seen them selling for not much over retail since the release. Considering the box price, quality of materials, & how rare they are I would expect them to be $400+ sneakers.

Blue Levis, Red Firecracker, & SOMPs are all dunks that would have been $400+ resell a few years ago. All 3 can be found close to retail still.

Back
Top Bottom