2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Reps to @bscarrillo427 from the outlet thread

(Regurgitated from another thread in this forum)

Last edited:
I said I was going to hold off on buying shoes but I couldn't resist adding a couple of pairs that I've been searching for...  RESNs and Pushead 1s are now mine.  

I resisted buying more.  There are a pair of Ron Burgundy's and some Gino I/IIs in really good shape and they're all priced under $100.  If you size 13 bros are interested, they should be easy to find.

I walked into my local just to kick it and chill.... Apparently it was a slow day and I was tempted into buying the only size 12 dunk they had... The denim highs
Didn't need them but they are nice and he hooked it up
I've heard them referred to as lumberjacks, but they look like old school Gangsta rappers.... Dark blue denim with red plaid.... I tried to find a pic of Eazy E or Dr Dre wearing a red plaid shirt but couldn't....
Anyone else think that??

I walked into my local just to kick it and chill.... Apparently it was a slow day and I was tempted into buying the only size 12 dunk they had... The denim highs
I've heard them referred to as lumberjacks, but they look like old school Gangsta rappers.... Dark blue denim with red plaid.... I tried to find a pic of Eazy E or Dr Dre wearing a red plaid shirt but couldn't....
Anyone else think that??
Don't think Eazy wore red too much being a crip and all but I know what you mean.

Anyone else think that??
NWA wore more plain blues and blacks....to your ref old school blood sets does come to mind.... I just get more of a Brawny man feel from those

Last edited:
haha, you think im salty cuz i paid $250 for a pair of dunks. your so smart dude, einstein of dunks. firecrackers were easy to get so again our wrong on that. im not a tough guy because i called you a dork, you just portray yourself as one. 

coming from the guy who just called sb dead, you just bought 7 pairs of the gasperella dunks lol. no kid, the RESALE market is dead, not sbs. 

Spend a little more time in the real world and less on the internet. You're too emotionally invested bruh. It's not that serious doggy.

Last edited:
haha, you think im salty cuz i paid $250 for a pair of dunks. your so smart dude, einstein of dunks. firecrackers were easy to get so again our wrong on that. im not a tough guy because i called you a dork, you just portray yourself as one. 

coming from the guy who just called sb dead, you just bought 7 pairs of the gasperella dunks lol. no kid, the RESALE market is dead, not sbs. 

I've seen my buddies flip gasparilla dunks for $350+

Resale is all about supply vs demand.

SBs aren't nearly as limited as they once were 7 years ago.

That spot collab with ISO kits made them desirable and "collectible" - hence resell.

This should be a great time for SB heads, prices even on older stuff is reasonable compared to 4-5 years ago.

Once the masses lose interest in current drops, old drops become easier to attain because interest in the brand as a whole drops (to the masses).

Be happy!

Lol

I find it hard to believe anyone can resell new release dunks.... Even ISOs are not a big deal to pick up since they have been made available online

Atlas ISO I don't think I heard of anyone that wasn't able to cop for retail or retail +$20
And that was limited to 1100 pairs....

It is a great time to be into dunks.... Sucks the excitement isnt there since everything is somewhat easy to cop, but I'll take that over having to pay double/triple retail because I struck out (would rather just double or triple up!)

I find it hard to believe anyone can resell new release dunks.... Even ISOs are not a big deal to pick up since they have been made available online

Atlas ISO I don't think I heard of anyone that wasn't able to cop for retail or retail +$20
And that was limited to 1100 pairs....

It is a great time to be into dunks....

Last edited:
Is he trying to justify liking Dunks by saying there is demand?

I hate how things need hype for certain crowds to like them

Last edited:
Yeah...I'm the 1 still going at it. Haha. Quite a lot of sensitive babies in here.

Leave then. We are not forcing you to be in here. You are so negative against this thread. What other threads do you frequent. Go there.
I frequent this thread because of all the helpful posts and friendly people.
We don't know what the hell your problem is.

Back
Top Bottom