2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No one slept on SOMPs. They weren't easy to come by.

If they can be found now for close to retail how is that not easy to come by? I see them being sold all over fb for the low. A few years back they would easily be 2-3x retail as soon as they dropped. Now it's about 2 years later and they can still be found around $200.

ID check:

If they can be found now for close to retail how is that not easy to come by? I see them being sold all over fb for the low. A few years back they would easily be 2-3x retail as soon as they dropped. Now it's about 2 years later and they can still be found around $200.
You thinking they should be worth $400 does not magically make $200 "the low". Not a knock. Just saying...

Last edited:
There aren't many SBs (released within the last 3 years) fetching $200 DS. SBs just not that type of market

You thinking they should be worth $400 does not magically make $200 "the low". Not a knock. Just saying...

Seems like yall cats just like to argue. $200 is high for what I have seen sold. Most DS I've seen sold around $150-175. That's not much over retail. And with Vnds pairs going for $100-125 how's that not the low?? Maybe you haven't been around SBs a long time but a hyperstrike release that is made of bespoke nubuck selling for $200 or less 2 years after the release wouldn't have ever happened 3+ yrs ago.

There aren't many SBs (released within the last 3 years) fetching $200 DS. SBs just not that type of market

Which is exactly my point. Not sure why so many dudes are catching feelings over it. The SB hype and market is dead for the most part. SOMPs are a great example of it. Dude dropped a link to a Vnds pair for $100. That's insane.

Last edited:
Needs more time. It'll go up

What was retail 120?

Yeah. So DS pairs selling for $45-70 over retail 2 years after release for a HYPERSTRIKE made of some of the best material ever used on a dunk is crazy to me. Not sure why that's so unbelievable to anyone who has been into SBs for awhile. Same way it's crazy to me how u can pick up old pink and silver box **** for so cheap now. I've seen some stuff selling for HALF of what it would have gotten 3+ yrs ago.

You guys aint kidding about the quality ...tried on my Nasty Boy His....these things feel like I'm on some $2 Old Navy Black Friday flip flops :x

Last edited:
6 pairs of nontourages??? Nice I want to get a 3rd pair

I want a second pair of SOMPs and the ISO atlas

Last edited:
Bare
Dude im sorry but your flat out wrong. First of all the blue levis were very hard to get when they came out most shops got the black pair. Some shops got both. I had to pay $250 back then just to scoop them when they came out because getting them from a shop was impossible. And you said somps were soooo slept on. Ok no. No one slept on them. They sold out so fast most people didnt even know they dropped. Sure u can find baby sizes aka 6-8 in them for low. But mens sizes 10-13 yea not even close to retail dude. I dont know where your living (fantasy land) but your just wrong dude.

And another thing . your first impression on this blog was ****. U came in all agro calling people names and crap. Imo your a dork. I really dont care what you think of me. And your name. Lol i dont even have to go there. Now your entilted to your opinion but dont think your right because your not.

Have a nice day

Lmao. You're still salty cuz u paid $250 for a pair of dunks you could have gotten for much less on Facebook forums. How does the fact you're bad at shopping make me wrong that the pairs mentioned are all easily obtainable even though they were 3 of the rarest SBs in the last few years? And extra lmaooooo at an internet tough guy calling someone else a "dork". YoU made my day with that one. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom