2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was a big fan when the original pic leaked minus the syrup
OKAY! There we go. Cause I'm sittin here like "Wait, I thought I was originally feelin' these....am i? Did I change my mind?" I was hella confused.

Just assumed the syrup was there originally.

eBay

11.5 purple pigeons, very clean - $150 shipped

11 Supas, pretty decent - $200 shipped

12 Broncos, clean - $108 obo shipped

10.5 Old spices, very clean - $115 obo shipped

10.5 SODs, very clean - $165 shipped

Asked the seller for additional pics of those Supas.
Thinking about doing it, if I hadn't just bought some orange grails recently.

Asked the seller for additional pics of those Supas.
Thinking about doing it, if I hadn't just bought some orange grails recently.

Aside from cleaning up the midsole they look like they're in great shape. And since they've been worn a few times the paint may not be so fragile. Id get more pics and try to talk him down.

Maple laces would keep it subtle... An stop it from looking like gas station porcelain...

ayyyyye yall i'm getting hungry now... don't have any chicken and its 715 am... might have some eggos tho :/

anyway un ds these today, they aight

My Video Review: http://bit.ly/1VOGSjW
Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Bigfoot.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all need to try that Nashville Chicken from KFC.

Stuff is delicious but keep the Pepto Bismol near to chase it with.

Size 11 DS QS but no box for $80 shipped on eBay
Would, but 11 is just a touch tight with new tooling
I see 10x as many 11's for sale as I do 11.5-12
Considering shrinking my feet a little bit

damn i haven't had a burger out in a long time, usually just make em at the crib. turkey burgers, cuz we healthy. bacon and cheese too though because we're ironic

That's why they call it market value. Are you buying or selling? What shoe were you asking about? Market value is whatever toucan convince someone to pay for them. Or however much you are willing to pay for them.
im selling. DOTD sz 10s. i asked in here because i figured someone probably has bought a pair within the last few months... jsut trying to see what someone in here paid really. 

damn i haven't had a burger out in a long time, usually just make em at the crib. turkey burgers, cuz we healthy. bacon and cheese too though because we're ironic
this reminds me of parks and rec when Ron swanson and the other guy was having a burger off

im selling. DOTD sz 10s. i asked in here because i figured someone probably has bought a pair within the last few months... jsut trying to see what someone in here paid really. 
hook someone up in here!

I don't remember anyone mentioning a DOTD pickup here recently.

Looks like 5 legit pairs have been sold on eBay recently and they all went for around 450. And there isn't any data on StockX either. Id start around 450 depending on condition and go from there.

Last edited:

I'm been following a few pair of dotds coincidently size 10.5 one guy wants 320 the other 250 both taking offers. Of course they are both used. a DS pair makes the price go up significantly.

Back
Top Bottom