2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just not a lot of big releases targeted outside of the SB heads. Need more of those Tiffany, Holy Grail type releases

You mean an overall cluster****? Took weeks to fulfill all orders, shoes arrived damaged, missing accessories, etc...and would be resellers are stuck with their **** in their hands?

MOAR OF THESE PL0X!

Grails are the only SB release in recent memory with those issues. Otherwise id take a cool shoe concept type releases over these bargain bin type generic colors coming out. Plus if you buy SBs you will eat even on big releases

I think a buncha the things that have went on sale have been dope

Admitted quality is lacking on some of things but you named two releases with pretty bad quality anyhow.

Just cuz things aren't necessarily selling doesn't mean that they're bad

Am I missing something or did Premier take down all the flash pack? I cant imagine they sold out of every size of every shoe....

wore these today....

the "leather" on the toe box really just irritates me

these are going in a box and sitting in the other closet

well until further notice.....

now that I'm looking at the pic I think they really should have black laces

Last edited:
I have zero guns, won't wear cowboy boots, can't stand country music, don't have a "Texas" accent
Prob wouldn't even know I was from here until I say y'all

You don't think you do but once you step out of Texas for a long time you will notice little things and sayings that are different 
wink.gif

Lets say you were going to get gas, and you were telling a person next to you. You would probably say, "I'm fixin't'go to the store." All slurred together like that, people other places might give you a funny look.  The stereotypical accent is overblown and only really country people have that, but it shows up in places here and there. This coming from someone who lived in Texas for 20+ years. 

Last edited:

You don't think you do but once you step out of Texas for a long time you will notice little things and sayings that are different 
wink.gif

Lets say you were going to get gas, and you were telling a person next to you. You would probably say, "I'm fixin't'go to the store." All slurred together like that, people other places might give you a funny look.  The stereotypical accent is overblown and only really country people have that, but it shows up in places here and there. This coming from someone who lived in Texas for 20+ years. 
lol, I used to travel quite a bit (for work)

Big city Texas is like every other city, of course some sayings are different, but no accent here

For some dumb reason I just ordered a hoverboard replica

The black just looks tacky. I don't think the laces should be changed at all. The shoe has no other colors. It just looks like you're trying too hard. Nobody feels the need to change laces in any of the red october themed shoes. Why do it with a blue one?

Last edited:
The black just looks tacky. I don't think the laces should be changed at all. The shoe has no other colors. It just looks like you're trying too hard. Nobody feels the need to change laces in any of the red october themed shoes. Why do it with a blue one?
It's nitpicky, but the branding on the tongue tag appears to be black.

Anyone was able to look into the Flash Pack onhand?

Is it true that Suede used on this pair are the same high grade premium quality like the QuarterSnacks? 

Someone posted it here. I hope this can be confirmed

Back
Top Bottom