2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

today....one of bratrud's finest....crazy how it's been four years since they released...time flies...
dope shoe imo really need to find a pair, not just to crazy bout the prices in sz 13. Not too crazy bout the price of any non teal box shoe in sz 13 but gonna have to take the plunge soon too cop some of backlog i have.

Something for the NASCAR fans

dalethumbsup.jpg

Last edited:
They assume it, that makes you mad?
Or they assume it, it's true, and you're mad?
Mad I guess would be a strong word. Peeved is better. It's always "Oh you're from NC, so you like NASCAR and stuff?" and I always have to be like "I don't know anyone that follows NASCAR." Don't get me wrong, I understand why they ask, but I feel like if you live outside the south you don't understand that NASCAR is the most niche sport of the big American sports. A very loyal and vocal minority.
Also not everyone in Texas has horses
laugh.gif

You don't live on a Dude Ranch?!

Last edited:
I have zero guns, won't wear cowboy boots, can't stand country music, don't have a "Texas" accent
Prob wouldn't even know I was from here until I say y'all

In for blue moons.... I love blue!

Checked the last several pages but didn't see these posted.  New pics of the all-blues:

pg. 5107 :smokin

...this thread moves waaaay to fast, it's almost NOT helpful when looking for relevent info (unless you read literally every single post which has been known to cause rage in some people :lol:)

Last edited:

Just not a lot of big releases targeted outside of the SB heads. Need more of those Tiffany, Holy Grail type releases
You mean an overall cluster****? Took weeks to fulfill all orders, shoes arrived damaged, missing accessories, etc...and would be resellers are stuck with their **** in their hands?

MOAR OF THESE PL0X!
Grails are the only SB release in recent memory with those issues. Otherwise id take a cool shoe concept type releases over these bargain bin type generic colors coming out. Plus if you buy SBs you will eat even on big releases

Grails are the only SB release in recent memory with those issues. Otherwise id take a cool shoe concept type releases over these bargain bin type generic colors coming out. Plus if you buy SBs you will eat even on big releases
I didn't even want to buy the grails. I only went on the site to see how it looked and how fast they were moving. They sat so long that I caved. Glad I did, though.

Back
Top Bottom