2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I love the purse too
pimp.gif

So the Blue Moons arrived today. Nice looking shoe in person.

@StillIn729 if you're hoping for contrast, sorry man it's just not there. I was hoping for Quarter Snack level quality, and that isn't there either. It's typical GR quality, nothing special.

The insoles have a moon crater pattern on them.

The sole is pretty cool. Not clear, but opaque.

And un-DS.

Overall a decent shoe, though not feeling the immediate urge to double up. Will likely try out the black laces just to add a bit of contrast to the shoe. The fit is TTS.

Last edited:
When you say GR quality it just isn't QS quality, or is it rough/tough? It doesn't look too bad from the pics.

Last edited:
Ebay

DS 13 Hawaiis - 200

Pretty clean 10.5 big gulps - 125 obo

DS 11.5 St. Patty highs - 59 - someone please buy these so I don't break down this month :lol:

DS 13 DQM industrial blue - 150

DS 13 DQM ice green - 130

DS 12.5 border blue - 130

DS 13 old spice - 180

DS 11.5 510s - 96 obo

DS 11.5 black rains - 120 obo

Last edited:

@StillIn729 if you're hoping for contrast, sorry man it's just not there. I was hoping for Quarter Snack level quality, and that isn't there either. It's typical GR quality, nothing special.

And un-DS.

Overall a decent shoe, though not feeling the immediate urge to double up. Will likely try out the black laces just to add a bit of contrast to the shoe. The fit is TTS.

I think black laces is the move with these.

And un-DS.

These are still very nice great pics :pimp:

Premiers photos make the flash pack look nice! Still will wait for these to go on disco. Paparazzis without the red plus a icy sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom