2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nah there's another one coming up relatively soon can't remember exactly when.

Who knows if those are this year anyhow? I'd bet they're for next year if I were to guess
They'll probably drop January at the latest. Last year their collab dropped in Nov (or Oct. cant remember). The previous year was either Jan or VERY early Feb.

Nah there's another one coming up relatively soon can't remember exactly when.

Who knows if those are this year anyhow? I'd bet they're for next year if I were to guess
They'll probably drop January at the latest. Last year their collab dropped in Nov (or Oct. cant remember). The previous year was either Jan or VERY early Feb.

It all depends on when they can market them best

It all depends on when they can market them best
Premier collabs don't really need marketing :lol:. Also, marketing can fail. See Stained Glass and Holy Grails for Exhibit A.

I meant marketing as in not having multiple collabs overlapping because they've seen that it doesn't work.

They don't want releases having too much interference. The major collabs tend to have a little breathing room

I meant marketing as in not having multiple collabs overlapping because they've seen that it doesn't work.

They don't want releases having too much interference. The major collabs tend to have a little breathing room
Ahhh. Yea I see what you mean. November is prime in that case... unless something else pops up.

The longer the wait the better for me. I need winter gear. Plus paying for videos, promo, and a crapload of other things has me broke for the next couple of months. Bet I still cop ferns and flamingos from concepts friday if they're still around, though. Then I have to chill :lol:

Last edited:
Queenstown MD

They do phone orders?

Interested in those Salmons, and need a few more pics of the Blue Moons to know if I'll actually buy them. Decent showing either way, for what seems like a down year. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom