2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hmmm i think red laces would look ok on the Blue Moons. But i would just keep them regular. And smh at that pic of the Buellers up there. I miss mines now :frown:

HaPpy BiRtHdAy @osyrhiz!
xU9ktgd.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7060-1334684681-2.gif

waiting_in_line_at_the_bank_is_the_best_time_to_get_turnt_up-127282.gif

Last edited:
Just got a 5x ebay bucks offer
Didn't get an email or app notification, it just appeared in my messages.
So check your messages

They could sell so much more if they put any effort into QC and materials.
Why would they do that?

They own all the shelf space, and the shops pay Nike the same money whether they sell the shoes over retail or under wholesale.

Markets speak, and millions of kids wearing janoskis has marginalized the Dunk SB crowd.

Personally I feel they're doing enough quality releases, but there's a awful lot of crap in between

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna keep my blue moons all blue...but the light blue from the Disposables might look interesting. 

Just hope they don't look out of place with dark denim.

Why would they do that?

They own all the shelf space, and the shops pay Nike the same money whether they sell the shoes over retail or under wholesale.

Markets speak, and millions of kids wearing janoskis has marginalized the Dunk SB crowd.

Personally I feel they're doing enough quality releases, but there's a awful lot of crap in between
Yep, they aren't going to care. There's been a couple quality releases in the past couple years, but most have been anus.

Anyone was able to look into the Flash Pack onhand?

Is it true that Suede used on this pair are the same high grade premium quality like the QuarterSnacks? 

Someone posted it here. I hope this can be confirmed

My local just put these out. Shoe looks good, but I'm not impressed. Definitely not the same cut of suede used in the Quartersnacks.

Looks like someone was designing ANOTHER plain black dunk and the boss was like "you need to add  something to that"

Pure awful, just like my joke.

Back
Top Bottom