2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New to niketalk love the dunk thread. Figured I would drop some info, the black atlas dunk low is a friends and family release and very limited. You guys rock
Welcome to NT! 
nthat.gif

New to niketalk love the dunk thread. Figured I would drop some info, the black atlas dunk low is a friends and family release and very limited. You guys rock

That's the way to make an entrance dude!

Thank you! Any knowledge of numbers?

White pair it is!

Moto helmets and my outfit as a groomsman for my godbrothers wedding. #NTdresspants? #NTpleated? Lol before switching to the uncomfortable patent leather dress shoes.

Last edited:
Bought some used SBS but I want to clean them in and out. What's the best way? These SBS are leather.

Yeah I was shown a pic of both pair a few days ago and the black dunk has atlas in cursive on the tongue tag. It was a pic of the front of them so that was the only detail I could really see. Thanks for the warm welcome !

Yeah I was shown a pic of both pair a few days ago and the black dunk has atlas in cursive on the tongue tag. It was a pic of the front of them so that was the only detail I could really see. Thanks for the warm welcome !

Cooooooool. I can't wait for more details :smile:

Bought some used SBS but I want to clean them in and out. What's the best way? These SBS are leather.
since they're leather, you could go ahead and just wash them by hand if you wanted to. If not then you can just use any leather shoe cleaner for the upper and wipe the inside down with some antibacterial wipes

Those Electric Locomotives are the first SB release I've actually been excited about this year.  

Rocking corks to Vietnam

(I tried to upload a pic but the mobile site is acting up for me... I'll try to upload later if I can)

Store exclusive is one thing but friends and family? That's corny. Don't even show us the shoe. Just give it to them and don't talk about it.

Those atlas dunks are clean! Deff going for a pair. It has been a slow year for SBs imo but it has picked up within the last month.

Those PBs are cool but it's a lot going on for one shoe. Should've been split into two different shoes

Call Fishbone, number is up there

Didn't get a chance to call wich was actually a good thing since my son made little league all stars I'm going to need some xtra cash for traveling.

I will buy the BBTFS at some point I'm positive on that lol.

Those Atlas are very nice I'm just tired of clear outsoles and their yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom