2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Agree with"just because they're creative doesn't mean they're good" part. But also if they are so plain and bland who would even know if they were collabs at a first look or a quick glance.

*cough* upcoming Primitive collab *cough*

Exactly. The primitives come up short for me cuz the color blocking they used needs help to make it look next level

Alta's on the other hand used such a nice color blocking that the simple looks elevated

The altas dunks would have been at home in the orange box series

*cough* upcoming Primitive collab *cough*
Primitive is another one 
mean.gif

Agree with"just because they're creative doesn't mean they're good" part. But also if they are so plain and bland who would even know if they were collabs at a first look or a quick glance.

Sometimes it's the simpler designs that do get more recognition though. I get what you mean when it's a collab you want it to be well recognized but some of these collabs end up looking like gaudy overly thought out sneakers. All at the expense of being recognize able or "distinguished" I like that they stepped back and took the simple route. It makes for a more wearable, likeable, and memorable release. I ***** with these and can't wait to double up.

Sometimes it's the simpler designs that do get more recognition though. I get what you mean when it's a collab you want it to be well recognized but some of these collabs end up looking like gaudy overly thought out sneakers. All at the expense of being recognize able or "distinguished" I like that they stepped back and took the simple route. It makes for a more wearable, likeable, and memorable release. I ***** with these and can't wait to double up.
I understand with what you're saying but they def aren't "memorable" releases.

Last edited:
I understand with what you're saying but they def aren't "memorable" releases.

I get what you mean. For me something being memorable stems from If its likeable or if it's wearable .. Take the premier collab for instance dope simple color way yet we will never forget it existed. The staple collab, SUPER plain yet highly sought after. The supreme Blazers. Only thing that made them stand out was that Chanel type quilting.. A lot of times simple is better and the atlas collab is a prime example in my opinion

SOMP is the most worn on my collection! I rocked it more than any of my Air Jordan.

It's so simple and the Highlights are so COol, Swoosh stand out, with white midsole and the most awesome GUm Bottoms!

For the Atlas.. need to see some on foot pics before I cop

to me it was like Atlas here is your chance for a dunk. And everyone at atlas was like i don't know what to put on it so someone was like, "lets just go with silver/grey and black you can't go wrong and then someone else said but that looks tooooo plain lets put a clear sole and a train on the bottom and bam we got our dunks. Any type of publicity is good for a shop.
completely false. Again, this is your opinion though. 

to me the civilists are more creative just based off the tongue and back heel panel. it was simple yet there was a little creativity involved. To me anyone can go with a classic color way and say "let me make a clear sole and put a picture of something so you can see it through the clear sole"

to me the civilists are more creative just based off the tongue and back heel panel. it was simple yet there was a little creativity involved. To me anyone can go with a classic color way and say "let me make a clear sole and put a picture of something so you can see it through the clear sole"
Or they can have a product they wanted to put out but nike put the brakes on them. Shops don't have free reign when it comes to the collabs. 

SOMP is the most worn on my collection! I rocked it more than any of my Air Jordan.

It's so simple and the Highlights are so COol, Swoosh stand out, with white midsole and the most awesome GUm Bottoms!

For the Atlas.. need to see some on foot pics before I cop
what are these. extra clean

Back
Top Bottom