2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally [emoji]128513[/emoji]

One day man one day!! REPPED to you!

yeah I can't even wear them on Friday's, I tried once and felt the wrath which is dumb because some departments are allowed :smh:

I will peep that soso site, the denim looks nice
it's pretty nice. Let me know if you thinking about ordering a pair I have a good code, i think it's still valid. They are cool guys too. They were really helpful when I was inquiring about measurements.

Hey guys, quick question for those of you that own the corks, are they worth it? Good shoe? Haven't seen much talk about it anywhere recently and I'm on the fence.

Hell, will they go on discount?

Last edited:
Wow electric locomotives!!! Simple color way but they looking nice. Is there 3M there?

Funny how the current primitive release has a similar simple color way but not feeling that release.

Last edited:
What's a good price to pay for Tiffanys? Is 230 too much?
Depends on their condition and if they're the highs or lows. If they're the lows in any condition or the highs deadstock that is a steal. But I'm guessing by that price that what you're looking at are the highs and that they're used. If they're the highs, like I assume, 230 is a good price as long as they are in good condition. I'd say go for it if they're 8/10 or better condition. Obviously if they're DS or even VNDS you've gotta pull the trigger at 230. 

Per Google Translate:

"An "Electric Locomotive" electric locomotive color of the Nike Dunk Low Premium SB QS exposed objects, the details of this "Electric Locomotive" the Dunk SB is very fine, the whole body of the shoe with a retro black and gray electric locomotive components. Upper with a strong texture of black leather and gray leather lychee phase is made ​​very simple. In the end it is to undertake gray, highlights that the insole and crystal bottom, respectively, for electric locomotive car underlay and wire the car side of the diagram, which controls the theme is very characteristic. Details of the entire pair of shoes perfect, worthy of careful taste. There is no specific release information, we will continue to focus."

Leather lychee guys!

Per Google Translate:

"An "Electric Locomotive" electric locomotive color of the Nike Dunk Low Premium SB QS exposed objects, the details of this "Electric Locomotive" the Dunk SB is very fine, the whole body of the shoe with a retro black and gray electric locomotive components. Upper with a strong texture of black leather and gray leather lychee phase is made ​​very simple. In the end it is to undertake gray, highlights that the insole and crystal bottom, respectively, for electric locomotive car underlay and wire the car side of the diagram, which controls the theme is very characteristic. Details of the entire pair of shoes perfect, worthy of careful taste. There is no specific release information, we will continue to focus."

Leather lychee guys!
Which controls the theme is very characteristic, worthy of careful taste, we will continue to focus! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom