2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Visiting the grandparents

Very dope sneaker!! Nice shot man!

Levi's 501 CT is the way to go if you want relaxed jeans that taper to show sneakers
Thanks for the tip! I'm getting to the age where I'm feeling a little too old to be wearing skinny jeans, yet I'm not ready to make the full transition to Jerry Seinfeld / Tim Allen "dad jeans". 

NTDenim the term has been around here forever, it's almost become a term of endearment

Last edited:
I only own 1 pair of jeans currently, trying to break in raw denim is such a pain in the ***
I gave up on my last pair a while ago. With my lifestyle now it would take me like 15 years to break a pair in. Need to start doing yard work in them or something :lol:

I gave up on my last pair a while ago. With my lifestyle now it would take me like 15 years to break a pair in. Need to start doing yard work in them or something :lol:

I am pretty much right with you, I used to take them to work and put them on to wear home after my day was over then I just said F it :lol:

I am looking for a nice light pair of PRPs for a decent deal

Speaking of raw denim, where can I find some big boy approved raw denim, 42 waist? 

Levi's maybe?

Last edited:
I am pretty much right with you, I used to take them to work and put them on to wear home after my day was over then I just said F it :lol:

I am looking for a nice light pair of PRPs for a decent deal
Levi's maybe?
haha yep. I used to be able to wear jeans at my last job but not anymore. So my denim gets minimal wears these days unfortunately.

The last pair I got was from a kickstarter and they were really affordable. They will make any size u want really and have a lot of decent denim choices. Not sure if they have a kickstarter going now but I heard about them from rawr denim - soso brothers is the name.

Last edited:
haha yep. I used to be able to wear jeans at my last job but not anymore. So my denim gets minimal wears these days unfortunately.

The last pair I got was from a kickstarter and they were really affordable. They will make any size u want really and have a lot of decent denim choices. Not sure if they have a kickstarter going now but I heard about them from rawr denim - soso brothers is the name.

yeah I can't even wear them on Friday's, I tried once and felt the wrath which is dumb because some departments are allowed :smh:

I will peep that soso site, the denim looks nice

Back
Top Bottom