2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow!! Me and the wife watching Arrow right. So I see she's looking at her phone, I get curious to see what she is looking at and she's on eBay looking up Nike SB in her size! Im like "wtf?! [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]" and she goes on and tells me "I'm jus curious babe!" Lol

She tells me she's found the Tiffs in her size...they want 1,000+ for em and I' give her that look like [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji] but she says "I'm not saying you should get them, but I do love that color tho." Lol thought it was funny.

Anywho jus thought I would share.

For the lows right?

FYI I returned an 11.5 DLS low to premier today after I got their last pair of size 12 for anyone who may be looking yet. I never noticed if it went back on on their shopify or not. Maybe worth a call.

SB Dunk Low Pro "Ruby Red Slipper"
Size 7.5 $65 shipped
http://23outlet.bigcartel.com/product/sb-dunk-low-pro-ruby-red-slipper

SB Dunk Low PRM QS "Disposable"
Size 9.5 $70 shipped
http://23outlet.bigcartel.com/product/sb-dunk-low-prm-qs-disposable

Zoom Stefan Janoski "Tiedye/Turbo Green"
Size 13 $70 shipped
http://23outlet.bigcartel.com/product/zoom-stefan-janoski-tiedye-turbo-green

Zoom Stefan Janoski Leather QS "Dark Obsidian"
Size 8.5, 10.5, 12 $70 shipped
http://23outlet.bigcartel.com/product/zoom-stefan-janoski-leather-qs-dark-obsidian

Last edited:
My "Waiting for the car to warm up, might as well take a pic of my new kicks" pic. So simple and clean with that extra swoosh of holographic blam pow!

443 didn't even exist in MD until probably 10 years ago. I'm confused how anything I said is frontin? 410 is the area code for everywhere I listed. I've never heard someone say I'm from the 443 lol.

And no I've never been to national harbor, which just opened within the last year or so I believe. Im talking about my opinion from going to outlets for the past 10 years. Maybe I'll have to check it out.

Lol. I assumed everyone in this thread was a little older, but maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe you're exaggerating because you're younger and didn't live here when we actually had a single area code (301) in the 80s? I was born in dc and raised in MD. Frontin is just slang...you're basically exaggerating-it was said in a joking way-not to offend-my bad. All I was saying was MD is small, but heavily populated and we've had multiple area codes for a long time. In fact, 443 has been around since 1997 if you prefer technicalities. That's nearly 20 years...not 10 yrs ago. We have 5 numbers and they're used for cell phones and landlines. I don't hear people say I'm from the "410" or "301" tbh. Like seriously...who says that?

Either way....this is a slight (exaggeration) derailment but I'd hardly judge a state or its quality of outlets by how many Nike SB's it carries, but since this is the SB thread I understand. Arundel Mills does suck 50% of the time and Perryville and Queenstown are horrible. Hagerstown and National Harbor easily make up for them though and having lived in real boonies (Maine) I can say we do a lot better than other spots with releases.

My "Waiting for the car to warm up, might as well take a pic of my new kicks" pic. So simple and clean with that extra swoosh of holographic blam pow!
Thanks for the pic, don't think I've seen any "on feet" pics prior. Reminds me of the Takashi 1 and Takashi 2.

wife called me today at work and asked if it would be a problem to push our Destin FL vacation back a week.... she got invited to some professional development thing (work for the school district)

So that works out great because now I don't have to miss the Htown Sneaker Summit

I'm excite

Im 28 so no, I wasn't here when it was all 301. And I actually realized I was wrong after the fact bc west is still 301, and like you said there are a few more. None of this matters anyway, this all started bc someone was so surprised you could drive an hour and be in the same area code, was just trying to say that's pretty simple.

And I'm not judging the outlets just by the SBs they carry, I'm talking about my experience all around. Perryville has been closed for a few years now btw. But I hear you, I guess it could be worse. I'll have to check out national harbor one day,

Just learned about the blue ox sbs 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
I haven't bought a pair in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time but these will must be had.

Last edited:
Welp was gonna wear suede based SB's today but it's raining so it looks like I'll be taking out some rain boots aka LM's, CS, or Petoskey Highs

Back
Top Bottom