2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are any of you animals attending Sneakercon Chicago tomorrow morning/afternoon???

PM me if you'll be there, I'll have a couple tables.. :nthat:

Wow, totally clueless here. 

I need to find some for my collection, those are too dope. 

Are any of you animals attending Sneakercon Chicago tomorrow morning/afternoon???

PM me if you'll be there, I'll have a couple tables..
nthat.gif
No but now I know I have a travel connection in Chicago. 

Add it to the list.  
wink.gif

No but now I know I have a travel connection in Chicago. 
Add it to the list.  :wink:

I'm in Wisco actually my man, Chi is about a 2.5 hour drive for me. Whippin a Uhaul truck down there with my boy tomorrow at 6am lol

Last edited:
Uhaul truck tho?

Gotta take pics, would love to see the setup

Last edited by a moderator:
You sir are lunchin. You have neighbors in Towson with 443 area codes. You frontin like you like in the mountains of west virginia or something.

Lol. You lunchin again. Have you ever even been to the National Harbor outlets? Maybe the ones closer to bmore are wack, but I definitely wouldn't say they all are.  I think you like to exaggerate.
443 didn't even exist in MD until probably 10 years ago. I'm confused how anything I said is frontin? 410 is the area code for everywhere I listed. I've never heard someone say I'm from the 443 lol.

And no I've never been to national harbor, which just opened within the last year or so I believe. Im talking about my opinion from going to outlets for the past 10 years. Maybe I'll have to check it out.

why is everyone (except @Based La Rock) neglecting the fact that we're looking at 2 different colorways...
It looks like there are two different kicks here. Also, peep the insole. Looks like photography with the black and white. Image on the bottom under the clear sole. Here y'all go. Have fun with it.
smile.gif
I want the all blacks
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I tried to mention that in the FB group yesterday and it gave me a migraine so I deleted the post lmao :lol:

why is everyone (except @Based La Rock
) neglecting the fact that we're looking at 2 different colorways...
I want the all blacks
smokin.gif
o no we read that its just that im feeling that if they do release 2 different pairs those will be ISO... but then again didn't they say they were gonna stop doing different types of shoes for ISO and wider QS release?

I think I like the white and black ones more... just depends how it looks/materials used I guess.

Back
Top Bottom