2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Retail and perhaps ISO if everything pans out properly.

No ragrets
Yeah if I could get an ISO package Id pay the bucks. But as Dcy said, no point in paying retail unless youre 110% about them (as you are). 

Speaking of which, unDSing Tokyos tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

Not OP but they were in San Leandro ClearenceStore as well. I passed on them two Saturdays in a row, and this was a week ago, so they have been out here for 3 weeks at least. They were $69.99 I believe (either that or $59.99). They had more in back just to ask for sizes. Again this was 3 weeks ago so YMMV. And I got a spotty memory at best :smokin

Also had AG Air Force lows as well.

I'm with you.  I actually made a point to buy no releases in March or April (I did cave for one), but went 51 days without a shoe purchase.  My wife was impressed that I could actually pull it off.
But, with 11 pairs in the house since the DLS release, that goodwill is about to go away.

That's what's up, I think we all need a bit of a sabbatical every now and then. Helps keep the thrill alive. I'm thinking July will be my 30 day no purchase. Getting ready for some summer vacations so I'll have to start conserving all of my overtime pay

On another note hope everyone is enjoying their Friday and having good weather to go along with it [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Which one of you guys are gonna do a side by side comparison with the new all white canvas lows and the actual Tokyos? :nerd:

Not sure if this thread is a great measure of hype, people freaked out and thought the number at the bottom of the page were the people viewing thread. 

And can't even use social media because people will try to flex in literally anything. 

We're also at a point where resellers aren't settling for that extra 50 bucks on release day and are making leaps. 

Combine that with high stock and sbs will always be a flop for them lol.

Last edited:

It looks like there are two different kicks here. Also, peep the insole. Looks like photography with the black and white. Image on the bottom under the clear sole. Here y'all go. Have fun with it. :smile:

Atlas collabs shaping up to be my kind of shoe. The outsole looks to be a mix of clear and black. Super excited.

* Haha.. looked at it more closely again. Looks like there is a print on the bottom of the outsole that shows through the clear sole. Still way cool.

Last edited:
Which one of you guys are gonna do a side by side comparison with the new all white canvas lows and the actual Tokyos?
nerd.gif
Would be pretty cool.

1. Tokyo was off-white ("muslin/muslin", to represent a blank canvas supposedly), whereas the UnTokyo looks to be white

2. Tokyo was all canvas, whereas the UnTokyo has a (fake?) leather swoosh

3. Tokyo sockliner was patternless, whereas the UnTokyo uses an "arctic camo" pattern

4. Tokyo used the old tooling, whereas the UnTokyo uses the new tooling; most noticeable is the lace protection and thicker tongue of the UnTokyo

5. Tokyo had no branding on either the tongue or the backtab, whereas the UnTokyo has the traditional Nike branding 

Anything else?

Not that you don't already know all of these things.

Last edited:

Haha... I'm kind of in the same boat... my girl thinks I have a legit problem because I'm constantly looking at kix.  She tells people, "everyone has their thing and shoes is his...".  I do feel like I'm sneaking shoes in the house when 4 or 5 pair show up rapid fire.  May was rough...  De La's X 2, 2nd pair of Rukus', Salt Stains, Chicago's (got her a pair too for brownie points) and Corks are coming in today.  When she sees that Cork package on the doorstep I know I'll be getting a text haha!!
You are not the only one who goes through that! My wife is always cracking some joke about my "disorder" lol for awhile she questioned it and would always tell me what I don't need.. I've come to realize that over time what bugged her now makes her smile, only cause She knows I truly enjoy sneakers. she accepts it more than anything cause my family never suffers or goes without just so I can have the next release.
A pair of Kobes was just dropped off on my porch by USPS. I had to take a quick peek into the house to make sure the wife was not within vicinity as I snuck them into the house and straight to my closet. 

Would be pretty cool.

1. Tokyo was off-white ("muslin/muslin", to represent a blank canvas supposedly), whereas the UnTokyo looks to be white

2. Tokyo was all canvas, whereas the UnTokyo has a (fake?) leather swoosh

3. Tokyo sockliner was patternless, whereas the UnTokyo uses an "arctic camo" pattern

4. Tokyo used the old tooling, whereas the UnTokyo uses the new tooling; most noticeable is the lace protection and thicker tongue of the UnTokyo

5. Tokyo had no branding on either the tongue or the backtab, whereas the UnTokyo has the traditional Nike branding 

Anything else?

Not that you don't already know all of these things.
6. The tokyo is iconic and the un-tokyo is a cheap imitation

Same boat as you guys...

My girl gives me crap all of the time about the constant sneaker purchases.

I remember last year, around the time the Beijings, Calis, etc. dropped stuff was coming non-stop.

I, as well, have to cop her stuff just for brownie points and she knows about sneakers but she doesn't care much for them.

I bought her the OG Air Max 90s that just dropped to hold me down for a while.

It's also funny too because I'll buy stuff and she'll rearrange my collection and closet and I'll totally forgot I had a shoe.

I completely forgot about the APGs (had to break them back out), my QSs, my LMs, Beijings, and Hacky Sacks.

I wear the Hacky Sack highs but I have a pair of lows that I've bought and stuck in my closet and have been sitting DS since. -_-

Atlas collabs shaping up to be my kind of shoe. The outsole looks to be a mix of clear and black. Super excited.

* Haha.. looked at it more closely again. Looks like there is a print on the bottom of the outsole that shows through the clear sole. Still way cool.
looking at it closer it looks like one of the insoles resembles the image under the outsoles

wonder if the other insole is the same on the other outsole...

Back
Top Bottom