2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Local shop had buy one get one 50% off shoes, Fast Times, quartersnacks, tin mans, and all whites are up on the wall. Not sure what sizes they had but was tempted to cop something. QS material felt very nice, I see why everybody loves them now haha
The white and gum lows? or highs?  
nerd.gif

Gotta be the highs with the icy outsoles.
Most likely. Probably would have seen them pop up at some shops if they started releasing already. 

Anyone else think the white/gum lows will take a little work to get? Seems like people really liked them, plus the whole Tokyos connection. 

Very stoked to finally unbox and lace swap these. This shoe makes me smile for some strange reason.. After awhile a hit nauseous but definitely worth $58!!

I was also unboxing a pickup from the blue box series and I couldn't help but miss the effort and consistency that was put into not only the shoes but the box and tissue paper from the older lines.. The two tone boxes are nice but it would of been better if every shoe could get that treatment. These SB's being distributed in these cereal boxes with birthday party tissue paper needs to be scrapped.

#prayforchange

the teal SB boxes are trash..

I can literally stand on an empty pink box without crushing it

you pick up these new boxes with 1 hand and the thing starts to tear in half like the titanic

I feel like I would buy the grapes at $50. Maybe.

If they wanted to do a colorway inspired by the Jordan V's I don't understand why they picked that particular one. White grapes or fire reds or black mettalics would have been better.

I feel like I would buy the grapes at $50. Maybe.

If they wanted to do a colorway inspired by the Jordan V's I don't understand why they picked that particular one. White grapes or fire reds or black mettalics would have been better.
Agreed, either of those two colorways would have been better. 

Damn, 

Haha, he's wearing a purple tie too. I honestly don't think the grapes look too bad. The mesh definitely doesn't belong on a dunk tho
Or they could have used the right netting. Side by side the SB netting looks horrible 

The SB netting looks like a thin plastic vinyl material.

The Jordan V netting is a thicker plastic material.

the netting in general should have been avoided...for both the jays and dunks...all it does is yellow over time
ohwell.gif

How'd you guys get the hook up at that shady outlet, san something??

Spending ridiculous amounts of money or were there favors dealt out or something?

I live in Wisconsin...I have a dope clearance outlet, but I phone ordered the Levis...

Shoe box strength ...really?
RIP NIKE SB #prayforchange

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom