2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nike-sb-stefan-janoski-mcfly-first-look-2.jpg

1st pair of janoskis I want. And the dunks.....lovely

Might be in the minority but does anyone else prefer the new tooling over the old tooling?
In terms of lockdown and toebox comfort, I feel you. But it does require sizing up for me in many of the lows and some of the highs.

Today's ebay "Description from a Buster":

"100% Brand new in box, deadstock. Worn for about 10-15 minutes, but only in the store."

Hilarious on many levels to me. Even if you did wear them in store, who needs 10-15 minutes of wear in a store to decide on fit?

Anyhow, redemption for the slight derail, don't see these pop up too much.... (not mine, and don't know enough to verify authenticity, but interesting nonetheless):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Nike-D...RAGE-BLACK-CEMENT-WHITE-GUM-12-/281677861484?

Weren't there only about 400 pairs of those produced of the blue color way?

lol damn super random...those are /400, yeah?

lol

Today's ebay "Description from a Buster":

"100% Brand new in box, deadstock. Worn for about 10-15 minutes, but only in the store."

Hilarious on many levels to me. Even if you did wear them in store, who needs 10-15 minutes of wear in a store to decide on fit?

Anyhow, redemption for the slight derail, don't see these pop up too much.... (not mine, and don't know enough to verify authenticity, but interesting nonetheless):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Nike-Dunk-Low-Premium-SB-QS-ENTOURAGE-NONTOURAGE-BLACK-CEMENT-WHITE-GUM-12-/281677861484?

Insoles are cool, but not enough to pay double the going rate for the shoes IMO when that's literally the only difference...now the pair with the Entourage tongue tag and black outsole though....................

I didn't know the Levi's were like that. Hope someone in here ate.... and returns the favor for me on some Paris Dunks :wink:

you guys think the sharkins will hit discounts?

I can't imagine paying retail for them with a name like that...

lol
Insoles are cool, but not enough to pay double the going rate for the shoes IMO when that's literally the only difference...now the pair with the Entourage tongue tag and black outsole though....................
Totally agree with both ends of that statement.

How'd you guys get the hook up at that shady outlet, san something??

Spending ridiculous amounts of money or were there favors dealt out or something?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom