2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thinkin of getting the wife a pair tho
#TwinningWellSortOf
I dig that!

I have been slowely turning my wife into a sneaker aficionado.. My method consists of  me basically shoving shoes in her size in her face and saying "Wear this sometime this year"... shes slowely coming around

#she'llcometothedarksidesoonenoughyoujustwait

Last edited:
#MakeSomePreorders

It's a sad moment when I realize all my favorite SBs are suede so I can't bring em to Florida with me
The rainy days are just beginning [emoji]128534[/emoji]

I dig that!

I have been slowely turning my wife into a sneaker aficionado.. My method consists of  me basically shoving shoes in her size in her face and saying "Wear this sometime this year"... shes slowely coming around

#she'llcometothedarksidesoonenoughyoujustwait

Local shop had buy one get one 50% off shoes, Fast Times, quartersnacks, tin mans, and all whites are up on the wall. Not sure what sizes they had but was tempted to cop something. QS material felt very nice, I see why everybody loves them now haha

Local shop had buy one get one 50% off shoes, Fast Times, quartersnacks, tin mans, and all whites are up on the wall. Not sure what sizes they had but was tempted to cop something. QS material felt very nice, I see why everybody loves them now haha

man that really tempts me to go in on those quarter snacks but I've got all those other ones, don't care for tin mans and definitely don't need to double up on another black sneaker lol

that moment when you DESPERATELY wish a shoe was BNIB [emoji]128529[/emoji]

still want snacks in a 10 5 . anything black gum sole I like. busy week. Friday ruby reds. yesterday 112 clark kents and today 2014 bhm. i may be in the minority but the bhm just caught my eye and been on the hunt for a pair less 100 until finally i copped. next

CINNABARRRR

still want snacks in a 10 5 . anything black gum sole I like. busy week. Friday ruby reds. yesterday 112 clark kents and today 2014 bhm. i may be in the minority but the bhm just caught my eye and been on the hunt for a pair less 100 until finally i copped. next

CINNABARRRR
You have the same taste as I do... I want the snacks and 2014 BHM's in a size 10 and I have the 112s. I also almost bought the Ruby Reds until I saw them in store and found out they're sort of pink instead of all red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom