2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm staring at a FSR of BttF's here in Canada. Damn do they ever crease though. I'm not one to even bring up creases, but these straight up crater.

Damn the Mcfly Dunk's seem to be selling out real quick. They silently dropped here http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-sb-dunk-lo/169238/ in the UK and all the good sizes gone real quick. They didn't even have half sizes. How limited is this release, I thought it was a GR? Anybody else thinking an eBay preorder might be worthwhile?
I am thinking if you want them you will be able to get them.  I already see some UK pairs on the bay for a significant mark up.

I am thinking if you want them you will be able to get them.  I already see some UK pairs on the bay for a significant mark up.
Yep, to be honest I might have been able to get them from size? but i needed a half size. Will try on nike store online tomorrow otherwise leave it. How much do these retail for in the US? Its looking like £70 over here

Last edited:
Yep, to be honest I might have been able to get them from size? but i needed a half size. Will try on nike store online tomorrow otherwise leave it. How much do these retail for in the US? Its looking like £70 over here

$90

Size 12 newcastles 120. One of those new but not new listings

Edit: zero feedback, my bad

Last edited:
Thought I shall share my 2 pickups of the month been holding back & saving for the De La Lows. I know folks around here don't like this years BHM but it's pretty decent in hand and will have a lot of wears. IMO

Thought I shall share my 2 pickups of the month been holding back & saving for the De La Lows. I know folks around here don't like this years BHM but it's pretty decent in hand and will have a lot of wears. IMO
Dope! I wear the hell out of my aj1XSB... the 2015 BHM's seem to only appeal to a specific crowd.

Welcome to the specific crowd gang my friend.

Those diamonds look dicey. Look at the tongue.
I don't have my pair in front of me to compare.
Yes and no. I didn't post them because I wasn't confident but the diamond looks alright. The print does look a little deep in some parts but these kicks were so shotty that it's likely just a flaw haha

I think he meant the list of SBs that overseas seller has ready to move... Dude w/ the multiple DS Goofs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom