2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Found some clean GRs non-SB's on eBay for $49.99. Not my size though...9 and 9.5.

NEW MEN’S NIKE DUNK LOW CL 318020-041 NEUTRAL GREY/NEW BLUE-WHITE
eBay item number: 

Last edited:

The white and gum lows? or highs?  
nerd.gif

Gotta be the highs with the icy outsoles.
correct, highs

I tried to like the mag SBs. I really did. Only thing I care for is the sole. That color is nice but the rest of the shoe is meh to me. More money for De La's and possibly corks (still on the fence).

yo that *** shot of the bttfs remind me of me in middle school checking out a riced out honda civic's back side with the 4" muffler and being like dammmmmmmmn

FSR includes sz 14? If so PM me deets.
Sorry for the late reply, been a crazy day today. They didn't have a 14 unfortunately, sorry bro. I don't think I've seen a 14 in stores here.

They had those all black with clear sole and iridescent color changing swoosh pair there too. The shoe looks real nice, leather is just OK on it though.

I copped the Fast Times and BttF's, but more importantly, I also got engaged today!

Last edited:
Wanted to Share this with you Guys.

Saw this today FREEHAND PROFIT - SKUNK DUNK MASK

with Custo Lace Locks that had Real Weed inside of them!!!

Had to snap some pics!

STUPID DUMB ****** 

DOPE
nthat.gif

Wanted to Share this with you Guys.

Saw this today FREEHAND PROFIT - SKUNK DUNK MASK

with Custo Lace Locks that had Real Weed inside of them!!!

Had to snap some pics!

STUPID DUMB ****** 

DOPE
nthat.gif

Yeah he did that a while back. It is not real weed, though. That would spell all sorts of legal issues for him. On the bright side, Gary is a really nice and humble dude.

Yeah he did that a while back. It is not real weed, though. That would spell all sorts of legal issues for him. On the bright side, Gary is a really nice and humble dude.
NO! 

this one the Owner had done for himself with REAL OG KUSH - HE paid FREEHAND PROFIT 4k for the Mask and Lace Locks and had it done for himself

They guy is Owner of a MED Weed Company  who grows for Dispensaries in LA

Legal ISSUES 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, been a crazy day today. They didn't have a 14 unfortunately, sorry bro. I don't think I've seen a 14 in stores here.

They had those all black with clear sole and iridescent color changing swoosh pair there too. The shoe looks real nice, leather is just OK on it though.

I copped the Fast Times and BttF's, but more importantly, I also got engaged today!
#MakeSomeCongratulations

#MakeSomeBabiesIfThatsInTheFuture

Back
Top Bottom