2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SB Fam, I need some 2nd Opinion, i like the colorway but i dont know if the price is right for 120$

thinking on copping this Dunk - 2010 Olympic Brandnew N for 120 Shipped

I don't think I'd buy that for 120, I want to say they ended up at the outlets for like 30, plus the other color way was way better looking.

soo.. thanks to danvsman danvsman for confirming the Dia de Los Muertos Dunk Lows that i thought were fake.. actually were.. i was refunded in full and blocked from the seller on IG (@og_archived).

but... i have a question for everyone. with all the back and forth that goes on during most "transactions" like requests for receipts and highly detailed pics... why not just request a detailed PayPal invoice, pay it, and request those things after?

here's my reasoning.. it shows that you're putting trust in the seller.. and by paying immediately the seller (in theory) has to stand by their product.

after i paid for the DDLM Dunks (they were DS so i had to jump on them.. and yes, i probably should have done my homework).. I did some research based on the photos he sent and realized (with confirmation from danvsman danvsman that they were fake. i kindly brought my concerns up to the seller..

https://forums.stashedboxes.com/thr...s-quot-quot-day-of-the-dead-quot-dunks/24666/

i said.. "the photos you sent me look like the fake version according to this site."

he told me "they're 100% authentic.. i don't sell fakes bro" and i responded with:

http://www.kicksonfire.com/nike-sb-...s-muertos-day-of-the-dead-orange-blaze-black/

me.. "I'm not mad or anything.. just trying to figure this out. If you want to cancel the transaction that is fine. I understand. I'm just finding more and more info. again, not upset."

refunded.. blocked on IG.

i want to believe that he did not realize that he was selling fakes since he has a lot of great shoes on his page.. but i'm pretty trusting until given a reason to not be.

i guess what i'm trying to say is that it's okay to trust a seller if they provide you a detailed invoice.. cut the BS and buy what you want.. that detailed invoice will save your anus regardless off whether or not you did your homework up-front.

update from mints mints :

...apparently i "flaked"

PHOTOS FOR REFERENCE:

i love you all. happy fried egg!

Oh **** ! Oh man bro at least u got your cash back bro he blocked u on IG that sucks man !

Last edited:
i love you all. happy fried egg!
No problem, homie. I'm just glad you didn't get taken. I recognize OG_ARCHIVE but I never really know how to feel about those IG sellers. Like I've said before, I even feel iffy about ordering from gusto and corgi only because REGARDLESS of how legit someone is, paying by wire just leaves you exposed. Through PayPal, the seller is exposed to fraud so it's not a perfect system, either way.

corgi actually found it in his good graces to let me buy something recently (made a mistake the first time around and wasn't prepared to pay the way he wanted me to).. and this time it was via PayPal Invoice.:smile:

edit: gusto had me pay via PayPal invoice as well.

Last edited:
corgi actually found it in his good graces to let me buy something recently (made a mistake the first time around and wasn't prepared to pay the way he wanted me to).. and this time it was via PayPal Invoice.
smile.gif
Yeah my hope would be to do something like that but I know Corgi's mentality of "pay by my way or don't contact me at all"

Better pictures for those interested 

nikelab-dunk-lux-high-white-1.jpg

nikelab-dunk-lux-high-black-3.jpg

That tongue looks
pimp.gif

nikelab-dunk-lux-high-black-2.jpg

Last edited:
I want to say that the AF1s were pretty easy to get, they sold out eventually but it wasn't like people were in with bots from the drop.

Don't even get me started on that, while I'll admit that it was once a food desert in the area, in the past year there's been a huge locally owned supermarket open up within a mile of the location, we've got an Asian supermarket, a latin supermarket, a super walmart, another neighborhood walmart, and what not. The only thing we're missing in my end of town is a Whole Foods or something similar.

It really sucks since while they're not completely shutting down operations of the Pho place I'm going to have to drive 20 minutes to get it when I get the craving as opposed to a 4 minute drive whenever I got in the mood. Plus it ruins my WORST DAY EVER pick me up when things go sour at the local court.
Vietnamese food is my favorite food type outside of my own ethnic group (soul foooood). I just learned how to make Vietnamese spring rolls...pho is not so easy though.  
They've had them up for a few days.
VIP1411 for 20% off.
$88 shipped. Not bad, but I think they can go lower....still gonna try to wait it out.

I've tried a few times to politely offer paypal as a payment to corgi and I get mean emails back everytime saying stop wasting both of our times :lol:

I've sent multiple emails to gusto and worm and I've never even gotten a response :smh:

Last edited:

Never bought from the dude, but the stories always make me think of...
Completely agree. Repped.
I've tried a few times to politely offer paypal as a payment to corgi and I get mean emails back everytime saying stop wasting both of our times
laugh.gif

I've sent multiple emails to gusto and worm and I've never even gotten a response
mean.gif
Yeah. I get why they do it (and I gotta respect their hustle cuz Corgi is loaded), but I just have no desire to buy from someone like that.

Back
Top Bottom