2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There's plenty of really dope non SB dunks. Everything from 1998-2000. All those Footaction pairs, the co.jp stuff, the Pro B co.jp stuff that didn't have a stuffed tongue.

In my list of top 10 dunks of all time over half of it is stuff that was GR regular dunks without a zoom air insole and no extra padding on the collar or tongue.

SOMPs for a Friday, sitting at work doing clean up on some work we did earlier, already ready to get out of here. It's crazy that this weekend is when carnival really shifts into high gear, but the only thing I want to do is go eat some Pho at one of my all time favorite places since they're losing their lease to a Neighborhood Walmart.

These look great. I'm going to have to get a pair soon. Did these sit at all when they released last year?

Walter..

They caused a bit of a panic, if you lived in NYC or had someone there that could swing by a physical shop to pick one up for you, they weren't that hard to get. West coast barely got any, and for those of us that live elsewhere we had to scramble.

I got my pair from some dude in Hawaii. They ended up being a little easier to get when European shops started getting them in fliestkicks.eu came through for a LOT of people.

I can't remember who it was, and I think they've been banned from the thread, but someone got like 6 pairs in NYC autographed by Nigel Sylvester and immediately put them up for sale with not even thinly veiled selling posts in the thread. Wanted something ridiculous like 600 per pair too.

Friday GR flow

Happy n safe weekends NTSB brethren.

Don't even get me started on that, while I'll admit that it was once a food desert in the area, in the past year there's been a huge locally owned supermarket open up within a mile of the location, we've got an Asian supermarket, a latin supermarket, a super walmart, another neighborhood walmart, and what not. The only thing we're missing in my end of town is a Whole Foods or something similar.

It really sucks since while they're not completely shutting down operations of the Pho place I'm going to have to drive 20 minutes to get it when I get the craving as opposed to a 4 minute drive whenever I got in the mood. Plus it ruins my WORST DAY EVER pick me up when things go sour at the local court.
i love pho....best hangover cure ever

pho + nike sb dunk collab = ?????

Pho on a rainy day is the best... too bad not too many rainy days in cali, when its warm soup doesnt really sound good.

Last edited:
That Top 50 Dunk list wasn't really that great. Missed out on a lot of key shoes.

Those metallic silver highs are pretty poor quality imo, NYC parks and vday lows have much better materials of those Feb GRs...

The ASG CMFT dunk has spikes on the toe box like a louboutin lol

Last edited:
Pho on a rainy day is the best... too bad not too many rainy days in cali, when its warm soup doesnt really sound good.

I can't get behind this statement. It's hot and humid in Louisiana most of the year and I've always felt better if I have a hot bowl of Pho loaded with peppers and extra sriracha sauce it causes me to sweat a little and I feel cooler afterwards.

Those metallic silver highs are pretty poor quality imo, NYC parks and vday lows have much better materials of those Feb GRs...

The ASG CMFT dunk has spikes on the toe box like a louboutin lol

The whole NSW line of releases has that going on as a theme, minus the mirror Foams. It's quite a bit muted compared to what they've done the since the Orlando weekend, and while I'm bummed I didn't get to buy a dunk last year when the game was here, with what they did for the Gumbo theme on the NSW releases, I'm kind of glad I didn't get to see some monster looking dunk come out.

nothing grinds my gears more than sellers who take a picture of the back heel of the shoe and never actually take a picture of the bottoms.

I can't get behind this statement. It's hot and humid in Louisiana most of the year and I've always felt better if I have a hot bowl of Pho loaded with peppers and extra sriracha sauce it causes me to sweat a little and I feel cooler afterwards.
i hate hot & humid weather... and i dont like sweating when its hot unless im dressed for the occasion like sports on that note i can eat spicy food in any weather just nothing soup related catches my taste buds attention when its hot out... dunno if it makes sense but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom